My first order rating

az_design1

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thanks for the tip, it is done , so I don’t want to talk about it with him , but I just wanted to know whether it has any negative impact in ranking my gig or not, all the best.

The impact of the rating is decided with the number of orders that you have completed.

Complete more orders so you can increase and maintain a good rating in total.

Anyway 4.7 star rating won’t ruin your gig.

Thanks for your warming words, all good on your path 🙂

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

“I remember you 5-🌟 appreciated my work in the inbox. This must have been an error”

“It is unfortunate you gave me ____ stars on ___ when you absolutely appreciated my work in private”

This is bad advice. Buyers are free to rate the service and calling a buyer out about a review is a violation of the Terms of Service, besides it is completely unprofessional.

“I remember you 5-🌟 appreciated my work in the inbox. This must have been an error”

“It is unfortunate you gave me ____ stars on ___ when you absolutely appreciated my work in private”

This is bad advice. Buyers are free to rate the service and calling a buyer out about a review is a violation of the Terms of Service, besides it is completely unprofessional.

Yikes!

Thank you for pointing it out.

I noticed some TRS/L2/Pro sellers respond to negative reviews explaining their side of the issue. Could you elaborate on that and how sellers should go about it?

You could ask him/her about your own weaknesses so you can fix them in future , right ?

Yikes!

Thank you for pointing it out.

I noticed some TRS/L2/Pro sellers respond to negative reviews explaining their side of the issue. Could you elaborate on that and how sellers should go about it?

I honestly don’t think we should ask the buyer. If they did not point out any issue while the order was open, it is because they did not feel the need or they were not willing to share. The buyer might feel pressured after a message like that and report you. I would take the review and move on.

I honestly don’t think we should ask the buyer. If they did not point out any issue while the order was open, it is because they did not feel the need or they were not willing to share. The buyer might feel pressured after a message like that and report you. I would take the review and move on.

I apologise for not conveying my response properly.

I meant the response to the review and not personally messaging/calling out unnecessarily.

After the buyer posts the review, there is a reply option. I was referring to that.

I apologise for not conveying my response properly.

I meant the response to the review and not personally messaging/calling out unnecessarily.

After the buyer posts the review, there is a reply option. I was referring to that.

That makes more sense, but still, if the order was completed without any big issue, this buyer might come back. You never know. Responding like that would make a buyer feel uncomfortable. A 4.7 rating is not that bad, so I would not reply unless there is a comment attached to that.

Maybe reply with a thank you for your order. Again, unless there is a bad comment attached to that.

That makes more sense, but still, if the order was completed without any big issue, this buyer might come back. You never know. Responding like that would make a buyer feel uncomfortable. A 4.7 rating is not that bad, so I would not reply unless there is a comment attached to that.

Maybe reply with a thank you for your order. Again, unless there is a bad comment attached to that.

Thank you for elaborating. The key is not considering 4.7 bad.

I, along with other sellers, need to work on that 😔

Archived