The BUYER IS SENDING REVISIONS THAT ARE COMPLETELY NOT DISCUSSED BEFORE

Dear Freelances,
I am facing almost the same issue right now as here

but as a revision or a new order?

A buyer bought some local citations for countries and we had clear deal that I will provide him the citations. I have provided him with them and now he says that “Hi, many of these listings do not have a hyperlink back to our website, just text with the weblink address - so we are not creating a backlink from the source. pls rectify. aside from this all looks fine.”
I cleared him that we had deal about local citations and now he has ordered 2 revision in which I have provided the same work again and again.
NEEF GUIDENCE FROM YOU.

Guest ligiacarvalho

If you delivered what was agreed upon when he placed the order, tell your client that the order was delivered as agreed upon and that any extra services will be charged $ extra.

If you delivered what you promised but buyer doesn’t accept and they’re not accept any gig extras, there is no way to resolve other than contacting customer support. Do not deliver the same thing again and again expecting the buyer to accept the delivery, You might end up with a problem from customer support.

If you can’t resolve the problem mutually at once, It doesn’t worth to talk to the buyer anymore., at least in my experiences.

If feature isn’t listed in agreement, then try to communicate about this to buyer.
And be remain polite. In this case, aggression will result loss to you.

And if revision is small, then you can do it, that will make sure buyer will rate you 5/5.
Last option would be contact fiverr resolution center.
But remember, order cancellation will impact on your level.

If you delivered what you promised but buyer doesn’t accept and they’re not accept any gig extras, there is no way to resolve other than contacting customer support. Do not deliver the same thing again and again expecting the buyer to accept the delivery, You might end up with a problem from customer support.

If you can’t resolve the problem mutually at once, It doesn’t worth to talk to the buyer anymore., at least in my experiences.

I have already contacted Customer Support.

Now please guide me that what should I do if he sends me revision again.

I have already delivered the same thing twice with slight modifications.

That’s heart breaking. I would suggest you try communicating with the buyer and let them know you offered as described in your gig. alternatively you can do little changes that are within your capability and avoid order cancellation. All the best.

If feature isn’t listed in agreement, then try to communicate about this to buyer.

And be remain polite. In this case, aggression will result loss to you.

And if revision is small, then you can do it, that will make sure buyer will rate you 5/5.

Last option would be contact fiverr resolution center.

But remember, order cancellation will impact on your level.

Negative review does not matters for me. I just want to get the money for the work that I have done.

That’s heart breaking. I would suggest you try communicating with the buyer and let them know you offered as described in your gig. alternatively you can do little changes that are within your capability and avoid order cancellation. All the best.

I have done those little changes in the two revisions but he wants completely new thing that wasn’t discussed before neither in messages nor in during the order.

I have done those little changes in the two revisions but he wants completely new thing that wasn’t discussed before neither in messages nor in during the order.

he wants completely new thing that wasn’t discussed before neither in messages nor in during the order.

Then you need to send him a Custom Offer for this new work and explain why he needs to pay for additional work.

GG

I have already contacted Customer Support.

Now please guide me that what should I do if he sends me revision again.

I have already delivered the same thing twice with slight modifications.

You already did all what you had to be done to get into a mutual agreement with the buyer. That didn’t work and that’s why you contacted support right? Now you have nothing to do. Just wait and see the resolution.

Good Luck!

• 3 months later...

Archived