Impressions go down and no results

selenegm

When a GIG is created sometimes it appears in the first 10 pages. May be Fiverr gives you chance to sell your GIG. If your GIG is not that optimized then it will loose the rank.

• Do proper SEO of your GIG
  • Get eye catchy image preview for your gig.
  • Write description well as good as you can.
  • Give reasonable price to each category.

“Social media” is not a necessity and is merely a potential venue to possibly channel potential buyers to one’s gigs. Most of the time, “social media” is tossed about in the forum by desperate sellers who erroneously think spamming links to their gigs anywhere and everywhere across the internet is the way to attract business.

I took a quick glance at your gig.

I do not specialize in writing/translating, but did notice numerous grammatical errors and at least one spelling error.

image.png.fed89c7e23f7ceccccff74f3228971d0.png
image754×45 5.39 KB

There are numerous words that should be capitalized but are not, and numerous words that shouldn’t be capitalized but are.

“Social media” is not a necessity and is merely a potential venue to possibly channel potential buyers to one’s gigs. Most of the time, “social media” is tossed about in the forum by desperate sellers who erroneously think spamming links to their gigs anywhere and everywhere across the internet is the way to attract business.

I took a quick glance at your gig.

I do not specialize in writing/translating, but did notice numerous grammatical errors and at least one spelling error.

There are numerous words that should be capitalized but are not, and numerous words that shouldn’t be capitalized but are.

@enunciator thank you but can you please be more specific in order to understand what errors I’ve made?

@enunciator thank you but can you please be more specific in order to understand what errors I’ve made?

I thought I was… 😐

“Authomatic.” I think you mean to say “automatic.”

“Lawyer” is capitalized for some reason, but English, Spanish, and Italian are not in your gig page.

There are missing punctuation marks and run-on sentences as well.

I am not a writer/proofreader/translator, so I’m not the best for an in-depth breakdown over every written detail. :man_shrugging:

Archived