Suddenly why does my all gig's disappeard from the search result?

bibbiswa

Hi All,

Suddenly all of my gigs are disappeared from gig ranking search pages, even my best selling gigs too. I did not do any edit or changes of my gigs. day by day Impressions are going downfall. I received 5 rating of all of my last 6 months orders with high client appresiations. All required parameters are showing top level.

I did not get any responce from new buyer since last 2 months. And its going worst day by day.

I reached out to CS but get very generic answers.

Anyone have any ideas or clue of this issues?
what will be the reason and solutions for this?

Is this for fiverr rotational policy? Then why it is not applicable with all sellers. I noticed some seller’s gig are always showing on first page for a long time, although they have so many recent negetive client feedback’s and their gig’s overall rating are showing lower than me.

Thank you and appreciate for your feedback.

This is what may be your problem.

From TOS.

Thanks @vickiespencer for your reply.

I did not get any negetive feedback or review from any buyers since last six months even I didnot violate any policies. Don’t know the actual reason for degrading my gigs ranking.

But it is relly very disappointing after delivering a high quality job and customer service.

Thank You.

Thanks @vickiespencer for your reply.

I did not get any negetive feedback or review from any buyers since last six months even I didnot violate any policies. Don’t know the actual reason for degrading my gigs ranking.

But it is relly very disappointing after delivering a high quality job and customer service.

Thank You.

Don’t know the actual reason for degrading my gigs ranking.

I do not know the reason either, except that I know this is written in TOS.

Another thing to consider is that you are selling in niches that have a massive amount of competition.

Don’t know the actual reason for degrading my gigs ranking.

I do not know the reason either, except that I know this is written in TOS.

Another thing to consider is that you are selling in niches that have a massive amount of competition.

Yes. Thats true…👍

I agree with last point.

Archived