What is the issues in my gigs

onlinesameera

Hello Friends ,

favicon-32x32.png.b82caa037e583f157d2b3cc93f7ef302.png Fiverr.com
be-your-virtual-assistant-for-data-entry-web-research.jpg.37f6729cba65254c61954509e7021d6a.jpg

Onlinesameera: I will be your virtual assistant for data entry, web research...

For only $5, Onlinesameera will be your virtual assistant for data entry, web research. | Hello ..!I am Sameera , providing service in web research and data entry. I have experience data entry and perfect web researchI am offering those | Fiverr

do-a-flat-modern-logo-design.png.b513b2e0452cf48be24d323463dc2230.png

Onlinesameera: I will do a flat modern logo design for $15 on fiverr.com

For only $15, Onlinesameera will do a flat modern logo design. | Hello !! Welcome to my logo design gig.Are you looking forflatminimaldesign for your new business or startup ? this is the best place to haveunique | Fiverr

do-youtube-thumbnail-and-banners.jpg.811082bcfa18429336dabd642e662645.jpg

Onlinesameera: I will do youtube thumbnail and banners for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Onlinesameera will do youtube thumbnail and banners. | If you want to Increase Your Youtube channel's views and subscribers attractive Thumbnails is the best way to do that.I can design clickable thumbnails which | Fiverr

Here is the my new gigs please kindly let me know what are the improvement I should have to do.
What do you thing why i am not getting order

Thank you
Sameera

Hello Friends ,

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
477642d7807681d0f3bb7db38d6a6a94f0db3d7e.jpeg

Onlinesameera: I will be your virtual assistant for data entry, web research...

For only $5, Onlinesameera will be your virtual assistant for data entry, web research. | Hello ..!I am Sameera , providing service in web research and data entry. I have experience data entry and perfect web researchI am offering those | Fiverr

a0bbe754419ce585b9a1fdc5d32cdd4a829a61c0.png

Onlinesameera: I will do a flat modern logo design for $15 on fiverr.com

For only $15, Onlinesameera will do a flat modern logo design. | Hello !! Welcome to my logo design gig.Are you looking forflatminimaldesign for your new business or startup ? this is the best place to haveunique | Fiverr

05981bf0b215af47124cff5fefad92c3309e1ad3.jpeg

Onlinesameera: I will do youtube thumbnail and banners for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Onlinesameera will do youtube thumbnail and banners. | If you want to Increase Your Youtube channel's views and subscribers attractive Thumbnails is the best way to do that.I can design clickable thumbnails which | Fiverr

Here is the my new gigs please kindly let me know what are the improvement I should have to do.

What do you thing why i am not getting order

Thank you

Sameera

what are the improvement I should have to do

It’s not our job to do your work for you.

why i am not getting order

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few

. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Edit: You’re a level one seller. Why are you complaining about orders?

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you. You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market. You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…

Quick glance.

One gig is priced per hours of work. Fiverr isn’t really set up for such a pricing methodology.

One gig has unlimited revisions for all packages. Unlimited revisions = unlimited headaches.

Two of the gigs have stock footage people in the main gig images. If you are going to use real people in a gig image, it’s generally a better idea to use yourself instead of complete strangers scrounged up from the internet.

what are the improvement I should have to do

why i am not getting order

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few

. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Edit: You’re a level one seller. Why are you complaining about orders?

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you. You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market. You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…

I am looking any advice mam

Quick glance.

One gig is priced per hours of work. Fiverr isn’t really set up for such a pricing methodology.

One gig has unlimited revisions for all packages. Unlimited revisions = unlimited headaches.

Two of the gigs have stock footage people in the main gig images. If you are going to use real people in a gig image, it’s generally a better idea to use yourself instead of complete strangers scrounged up from the internet.

Thank you very much sir…!

Quick glance.

Thank you very much sir…!

I will do those changes. If any mistake which i did on gigs kindly let me know

Archived