Me & Fiver: Problem & Band-Aid Story

monak11027

Hi guys, I am a relatively new girl around the block here. Fiverr success stories inspired me to join the forum as a #creativewriter and #contentwriter. However feeling at loss, despite pursuing the buyers request, FB & Twitter postings,can’t get the bite here. I have got about 5 jobs and got good ranking as well, they were custom orders. I am not getting any other orders. Even at buyers request , I feel that the buyers respond to the experienced ones, no the new ones. Besides the request are already so crowded, I don’t know where to go and bid. I am totally at loss and can’t understand how to go about it . I don’t know whether I can post my gig link here or not but would like some wise guy to visit my profile and assesss my link. Do you find any technical flaws? I am in need of your, experience stops! How the veterans for about this time and what should I do to get more air and exposure. I am all ears.

First of all, it looks like you got your first order 2 weeks ago and then 7 more in 10 days. Some people struggle to get a single order in 2 months so I don’t see why you feel disheartened. You are doing pretty good for a new seller.
Just keep doing what you did for the last ones and more will come. Also try going the extra-mile for those who might be interested in a long term partnership.
You’ve come this far, no need to back away. Stay strong.

First of all, it looks like you got your first order 2 weeks ago and then 7 more in 10 days. Some people struggle to get a single order in 2 months so I don’t see why you feel disheartened. You are doing pretty good for a new seller.

Just keep doing what you did for the last ones and more will come. Also try going the extra-mile for those who might be interested in a long term partnership.

You’ve come this far, no need to back away. Stay strong.

Thanks, yes you are right but it seems an eternity. I keep on checking my mobile for the messages or responxes. The 10 buyer requests do not seem sufficient even. Somebody told me to directly contact the guest buyers in chat! Is it right??

Thanks, yes you are right but it seems an eternity. I keep on checking my mobile for the messages or responxes. The 10 buyer requests do not seem sufficient even. Somebody told me to directly contact the guest buyers in chat! Is it right??

Somebody told me to directly contact the guest buyers in chat! Is it right??

Definitely not.

First of all, it would only be possible to message a buyer request poster if they also happen to be a seller. Messaging a seller about their buyer request post is spam and very likely will result in being reported, receiving a permanent warning, and if one persists with such behavior, eventual suspension and termination from the platform.

Hi monak11027,

Patience! If I can advise you something is that you need to take advantage of the best benefit of being a new seller here. As a new fewer, Fiverr will post your gigs in the first pages, so it is not all so bad here. Once you stop to be considered to be a “new seller”, your gigs will be posted to the very end of the gigs. You have to be patience and continue trying until you pass to the next level, and then, you will notice that there are a lot of more options on buyer request than when we are new here.

When you get a good level here, try to do more that you best, so your buyers will not give you a bad review or cancel because that can demote you to a new seller again with all the pain that has on it!

My best advise: Just keep doing your best!

Good Luck!

Somebody told me to directly contact the guest buyers in chat! Is it right??

Definitely not.

First of all, it would only be possible to message a buyer request poster if they also happen to be a seller. Messaging a seller about their buyer request post is spam and very likely will result in being reported, receiving a permanent warning, and if one persists with such behavior, eventual suspension and termination from the platform.

Great, I am happy that I asked and won’t go for it. But Mr encounter, tell me how to go about it and get the customers.

I am also a web content/blog writer.

There is a lot of us here on Fiverr, so that means a fair deal of competition.

I’ve been here five years and currently receive 2 or 3 jobs a month.

That’s okay, as I only use Fiverr as one of multiple streams of income.

I am a full-time freelancer (since 2016) but the bulk of my work comes from my business website.

I DID get a lot of work here on Fiverr at one time, but since COVID, there has been a flood of new members here which has watered down the talent pool.

I hope this helps.

Great, I am happy that I asked and won’t go for it. But Mr encounter, tell me how to go about it and get the customers.

Mr encounter

Sounds like the villain of a terrible spoof superhero show. 😆

On Fiverr, sellers don’t really go off to nab customers. Ideally, customers come to you.

1. Be realistic in a personal assessment of what you are good at and if complete strangers would be willing to pay you for such a service.

2. Differentiate yourself by some means, whether through targeting a specific niche or presenting your services in a unique way.

3. Research the heck out of the field you are entering and see how successful sellers describe, price, and present their gigs, but DO NOT COPY THEM.

4. Don’t offer what you cannot deliver, and do not cripple yourself by offering unlimited revisions or satisfaction guarantees.

There’s a whole lot more, but that’s a start.

“Super helpful - went overboard to help me with a deadline so I could be prepared for a test - I definitely recommend if you need help with your assignments”

The above is from one of your reviews.

Homework and academic services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Writing of: Homework, academic papers, bibliography, letters of recommendation, college applications, etc.

The above is from the Community Standards.

To offer such services is to risk your account.

“Super helpful - went overboard to help me with a deadline so I could be prepared for a test - I definitely recommend if you need help with your assignments”

The above is from one of your reviews.

Homework and academic services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Writing of: Homework, academic papers, bibliography, letters of recommendation, college applications, etc.

The above is from the Community Standards.

To offer such services is to risk your account.

Dear, I helped the client to develop an understanding. Didn’t solve the thing for client. Kindly do not conclude a wrong message. I am grateful for your concern as well and hold the policies of Fiverr high. As this is the basic standard that needs to be maintained. Thx

Archived