Unable to send message to buyer, as they are also an unavailable seller

Hi, haven’t seen this problem on the forum before so decided to make a post.

A buyer reached out to me with a query, but because they are also a seller who is unavailable until the 31st of May, I am unable to answer their query.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a known way around this?

Thank you all!

Yes, this has happened when a seller is out of office or has their Gigs paused I believe.

You will not be able to contact them until they come back and lift their out of office status on the 31st, so, no there is not workaround.

When their out of office ends and you can message them, I would explain what happened and that you were not ignoring their message - that the system does not allow new messages to those out of office. I would also check when you are online to see if they may lift it earlier.

GG

Yes, this has happened when a seller is out of office or has their Gigs paused I believe.

You will not be able to contact them until they come back and lift their out of office status on the 31st, so, no there is not workaround.

When their out of office ends and you can message them, I would explain what happened and that you were not ignoring their message - that the system does not allow new messages to those out of office. I would also check when you are online to see if they may lift it earlier.

GG

Thank you very much. I shall have to just explain once they are back I suppose.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived