Do i deserve some recognition from Fiverr

adeelqures

Internet archive reveals some of his past gigs. Can’t post it here but just go to his profile, copy the link and go to the internet archive. Paste the link and it’ll give you multiple screenshots of his profile page from various points in history.

I see a Keyword Research gig. Which, I guess, in a sense is SEO related. But it’s more research since there’s no exchanges of links, social signals, backlinks or anything.

Strict research. He has a few gigs now like that.

I guess, in a sense you are correct. But also so am I.

Research gigs are not the same as providing an SEO service. Such as backlinks, likes, tweet, blog posts, Youtube views, etc.

Research gigs are just that. Research.

I could say that I will research the competitors pages for their keywords etc.

On one hand it is social SEO stuff, on the other hand it’s Research related.

I think the main point here is:

Some of his gigs, including some of his old gigs do not offer to do anything SEO related except for research. So, although in the SEO category he doesn’t provide any SEO services for certain gigs. Including a few older ones.

As opposed to me selling backlinks or likes or blogs.

There is a huge difference.

Research is research. PRoviding (See what I did there LOL) the actual service is something different.

I notice he has a lot of gigs. There’s a good chance an editor picked up one of his Research related gigs and rewarded him the badge.

Good eye though. I was scratching my head until I actually read a lot of the gigs, and found his old ones through the internet archive.

He looks like he does good work BTW.

Well, I guess it’s possible after all. You just have to create a “SEO Keyword Research” gig or something similar, and get a considerable amount of positive reviews.

That’s why I said it is possible. It is harder than other categories, but still possible if you are clever. 😃

Even when I know there’s a way to become TRS being a SEO seller, I will stick to Level 2 though. I will not rush it, I like it here. 😃

But if someday they decide to make me TRS, then I will be glad. 🙂

TRS is more based on “editors choice” or if you can provide a compelling enough story to Fiverr’s community area.

I am a little confused in regards to “SEO” users not getting TRS. I believe there is actually more TRS that are SEO-related(and have always offered SEO services at least from the three years I have been on here.), than most other categories. I know of about 10 or so off the top of my head. A lot of them don’t really get announced though as they all kind of offer similar services. Without their gigs, Fiverr.com would still be a relatively small website(and very possibly may have not attracted investors.). Some of these users have 20k+ Feedback. Some TRS in other categories unrelated to SEO that are maybe breaking 1k to 5k+ feedback. It wouldn’t really make sense for Fiverr to hold back on SEO users becoming TRS as they are by far the users bringing in the most sales. Not to say that they just go around handing it out to everyone, but SEO users do seem to be one of the more prominent TRS. In regards to bookmarking gigs however, that is a whole other story. Just my input, 🙂

adeelqures said: I have read this in so many different places and look in this thread how many persons agree with me

Are you talking about the SEO Top Rated Seller thing?

Well, if you read this whole thread, you will see that @bigbadbilly and I, came to the conclusion that it is in fact possible if the SEO seller offers some kind of "SEO Keyword Research" gig.

At the end of the day, even if it's just "Research", it is still SEO related. Oh, and seems like it doesn't matter if you sell backlinks too. They will give you the badge anyway. You just need to have a "SEO Keyword Research" gig with a considerable amount of positive reviews as your alibi. Lol :D

I posted an URL to one of the sellers that actually did it. However, I removed the URL later for personal reasons.

You can read @bigbadbilly last post for more details on the subject.

The point is that it is possible to become a TRS being a SEO seller. You just have to be clever. ;)

I still don't get why you want to be TRS. Is it because of the status or because you think you will get more orders being a TRS? I think Top Rated Seller status is a little bit overrated. We are here for business and Level 2 sellers can be as successful as any Top Rated Seller (in my own experience). :)

I know this sounds obvious but see if you can send Fiverr a message and see what you need to do to get to the TRS status. Always try to look at what can be improved and try different approaches, it will take some trial and error (be your biggest critic and put yourself in the shoes of a customer purchasing your product). I am getting more involved with Fiverr , so hopefully I can help more people on here despite my newbie status.

Guest celticmoon

The simple answer to this OP is:

Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Promotion is based on the following criteria: Seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care, and community leadership (from “Levels”)

The seller’s rating is calculated based on a number of factors, including feedback received from buyers, amount of orders, cancelled orders, and late deliveries. (from TOS)

Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Fiverr may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it. (from TOS)

Doesn’t say anything about how many dollars you earn each week, how many buyers you have (but you can be sure that evaluating a seller based on only 1 buyer probably won’t be adequate), or what category the seller works in. “Community leadership” isn’t specified but being involved on the forums, offering assistance to new members, being a forum moderator, etc. may be part of that.

• 3 weeks later...

: if i was allowed to share my other freelance links i would have loved it to show you that i am one of top rated users on there sites although working with 1 or two clients. I have only seen Fiverr as freelancing site where your rating is weighed on number of votes. If my gigs are not promoted (not asking for TRS) i am thinking of switching off from Fiverr.

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @adeelqures: Only you can decide whether or not to continue on Fiverr. If you’re a top-rated seller elsewhere, and feel you should also be one here (or at least a “featured” seller) but are not, then of course it’s understandable that you don’t want to stay where you don’t feel appreciated. But with 3 million members on Fiverr, I’m not sure why you deserve being featured over me, with a couple hundred unique sales and all outstanding reviews.

Reply to @celticmoon: did you see the title of the topic? The topic is about fiverr giving me some recognition by promoting my gigs in SERS. I am not comparing with any one. I do not know why people do this. If you think you deserve to be TRS contact CS rather then comparing yourself with others

Guest celticmoon

adeelqures said: Do you think i deserve some recognition (featured gig) from Fiverr?

Did YOU read the title of the topic? Unless you changed it, it says "Do I deserve some recognition from Fiverr (sic)"

Guess I missed the part about that recognition being only SE results, because you wrote "featured gig" in the OP.

Do you deserve recognition from Fiverr?

Apparently, Fiverr doesn't think so.

adeelqures said: My gigs never ever get any recognition from Fiverr despite keeping 100% positive rating, being professional in conversation, quick response time, no dispute whatsoever. I can see people with only couple of feedbacks in top of search result
adeelqures said: I am not comparing with any one.

I am shocked to see there are not more TRS’ as some of you receive a huge number of orders per week. It does make a difference of how many sales you will get if you are, but I am a Level 2 seller and will just stay dedicated to those customers I get. Either way I am making money and fiverr support is really fast. My advice to the original poster get orders from others, promote your gigs on social media and stick with it.

Archived