Need fiverr Gig tips

rinoy_chowdhury

Extra zeros?

Change the topic category, use the pen icon on the right and put this in to Improve my GIG section.

Thank you.

Currently, it would be “EXACTLY 2 POSITIVE REVIEWS” to be fully accurate and would require updating the image every time they receive a review. 😆

Maybe planning way ahead?

i don’t get it what you wanna try to say

You currently have 2 reviews total on your seller account. The image in your gig states that you have “almost 200 positive reviews.”

Marinapomorac made the comment that are the extra zeros a typo in the image.

I made the comment that if the image were to be accurate, it should state “Exactly 2 positive reviews” and would have to be updated every time you receive a review.

You currently have 2 reviews total on your seller account. The image in your gig states that you have “almost 200 positive reviews.”

Marinapomorac made the comment that are the extra zeros a typo in the image.

I made the comment that if the image were to be accurate, it should state “Exactly 2 positive reviews” and would have to be updated every time you receive a review.

ok,got it . thank you. . …

I suggest you to read this article and change your keywords in your gig.

To increase your rank and earn more money I suggest you do the following thing: go-to keyword research tools like google keyword research or other add your main keywords and long-tail use them. in your gig use those keywords after checking the difficulty rate low, medium, or high, I suggest you use low difficulty keywords. Use at least those long tail keywords two to three times in the main heading and content add main keywords in tags option

Archived