Fiverr Gig Image Update

pulockahmed

I glanced at your profile. You have no reviews anyway, so I don’t see problems editing your gig to be better.

Granted, you’ve provided zero context to what you think might be problems, so it’s an impossible question to answer with any degree of confidence.

I just want to change my one of gig’s front image cause it isn’t looking attractive.

so can I?

As long as you are not getting any orders and your impressions are not going up constantly feel free to make any changes to experiment new strategies but don’t do too many frequent changes because each time you change your gig it resets your gig ranking(doesn’t really cancels the negative scores due to any violations) but it resets the other variables. So be sure to make all the changes once and then keep an eye on the impressions and clicks for a minimum of two weeks time period. If they are going up let them be if not then experiment again with your gig.
Hope this helps

As long as you are not getting any orders and your impressions are not going up constantly feel free to make any changes to experiment new strategies but don’t do too many frequent changes because each time you change your gig it resets your gig ranking(doesn’t really cancels the negative scores due to any violations) but it resets the other variables. So be sure to make all the changes once and then keep an eye on the impressions and clicks for a minimum of two weeks time period. If they are going up let them be if not then experiment again with your gig.

Hope this helps

Good Luck sara. Every body like it

Archived