IN REVISION (60days late)

pro_cr8ion

Hi and good day everyone!!. Please I am experiencing a little Issue on my order. So I have completed this order about 60days ago, but yesterday the same order appeared on my dashboard IN REVISION and About 60 days late., Has anyone experienced this type of issue before if so Kindly refer to me what to do, I have tried updating, clearing my browsing history and it still show 60days late on my dashboard, Please I need help. Thanks In anticipation of you kind replies.

That’s an odd one. The case of the phantom order.

Once an order is delivered and accepted (or auto-closes after 72 hours), that should be the end of it.

Err, I see some of your gig packages have unlimited revisions in them. Perchance, was the resurrected order one as well?

It shows 60 days late, but you should be fine if you delivered the initial order on time. Did the buyer request a revision and put the reason why? If not, it might be a glitch (if that is the case, take a screenshot and show it to Customer Service).

Yes I did delivered on time the order was marked as completed! I don’t know why it resurrected after 60days, showing late and also In revision

That’s an odd one. The case of the phantom order.

Once an order is delivered and accepted (or auto-closes after 72 hours), that should be the end of it.

Err, I see some of your gig packages have unlimited revisions in them. Perchance, was the resurrected order one as well?

I honestly have no Idea. I hope it’s some glitch

yes. i have had that as a buyer. if you look at all of your orders, it will probably show up in the right place under the complete tab, mine does, also i have a green “buy now” button, but otherwise it looks like it’s in revision and even the chat box is there on the page. it doesn’t seem to have effected the payment made end of january

seems like a bad bug and i’m not sure what I should do about it tbh. I don’t know what it looks like on the sellers end, I can’t complete the order because it’s “in revision”, and I do not want it to be cancelled

is it the same your end?

yes. i have had that as a buyer. if you look at all of your orders, it will probably show up in the right place under the complete tab, mine does, also i have a green “buy now” button, but otherwise it looks like it’s in revision and even the chat box is there on the page. it doesn’t seem to have effected the payment made end of january

seems like a bad bug and i’m not sure what I should do about it tbh. I don’t know what it looks like on the sellers end, I can’t complete the order because it’s “in revision”, and I do not want it to be cancelled

is it the same your end?

No It’s not. When I click on the revision is shows order already completed. meanwhile on my dashboard it shows in revision and 60days late.

No It’s not. When I click on the revision is shows order already completed. meanwhile on my dashboard it shows in revision and 60days late.

mad. so you don’t have the recourse to deliver something so that the buyer can complete the order (or the order will complete itself in a few days)?

i swear this site was made on a $5 gig sometimes…

mad. so you don’t have the recourse to deliver something so that the buyer can complete the order (or the order will complete itself in a few days)?

i swear this site was made on a $5 gig sometimes…

No I don’t. The order shows as complete from the order page and then In revision On my dashboard.

it’s some kind of visual bug perhaps , contacting support will definitely solve the issue

it’s some kind of visual bug perhaps , contacting support will definitely solve the issue

Thank you. I just contacted the support team!!

Archived