I got 3rd tos violation without doing nothing

ibrahim5557

Hello Freelancer,
Fiverr give me, 3rd TOS violation warning without doing anything! Please explain what I need to do now? Now, My account is under review & I can’t operate my account as usual & My 7 gigs are denied. What I can do now? is fiverr didn’t care about their seller or anything wrong happened? Please explain…

Regards,
Ibrahim

Guest lloydsolutions

Hello Freelancer,

Fiverr give me, 3rd TOS violation warning without doing anything! Please explain what I need to do now? Now, My account is under review & I can’t operate my account as usual & My 7 gigs are denied. What I can do now? is fiverr didn’t care about their seller or anything wrong happened? Please explain…

Regards,

Ibrahim

My account is under review & I can’t operate my account as usual

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

You will have to wait for the result of the review.

Hello Freelancer,

Regards,

Ibrahim

Fiverr give me, 3rd TOS violation warning without doing anything!

It would be a fairly safe bet to place that there was a reason. Were the other two warnings obtained “without doing anything” also?

There are some details missing here.

You would have received an email with each of your three ToS violations explaining what you did to earn them.

By not telling us what the violations are for makes me think you are trying to hide the fact that you deserved the warnings and are trying to get the rest of us to sympathize with your situation.

So, without the full story, I can’t help you.

Fiverr will have sent you a message for each of your three violations.

So you will have three messages - each explaining what the issue is.

If you are looking for help in the forum you will need to share what each warning is for.

It’s no good saying you got the warnings “without doing anything”. Fiverr think you did something x3 - and each time they will have told you what the problem is.

Archived