I left a review for the artist but the pictures don't appear on their profile

This is a strange question coming from buyer.

When seller send you delivery if they attached image you had option to select to show or not to show your order image in their portfolio. It is auto set to not display, you have to select it to display it.

But once again, this is very strange coming from buyer? Did he ask you to do this or did you buy from him to get him review and photo in portfolio?

This is a strange question coming from buyer.

When seller send you delivery if they attached image you had option to select to show or not to show your order image in their portfolio. It is auto set to not display, you have to select it to display it.

But once again, this is very strange coming from buyer? Did he ask you to do this or did you buy from him to get him review and photo in portfolio?

Thank you for your response! I did not see any option to select the images to be shown to their portfolio.

It might be strange but I think it is fair because they worked on it and I know how hard it is to get a portfolio going.

Guest lloydsolutions

Thank you for your response! I looked for the CS but I didn’t seem to find it 😦

Here is the link:

Thank you for your response! I did not see any option to select the images to be shown to their portfolio.

It might be strange but I think it is fair because they worked on it and I know how hard it is to get a portfolio going.

It is on the bottom just above the accept delivery button.

Small box that has to be checked.

• 5 months later...

Archived