Best marketplace in the world

raselakhanda

Best marketplace in the world

1. Fiverr
  2. Upwork
  3. Freelancer
  1. Upwork
  2. Freelancer

I guess you didn’t read the part of my post where I said it was in bad form to promote a competitor’s website here.

I think anyone who has been freelancing more than 2 minutes is aware of #2 and 3 on your list. No need to be on Fiverr and remind them!

GG

No need to hijack someone else’s post with a link to your own.

Others will see your post and choose to read it or reply without a prompt from you.

GG

I didn’t mean to hijack someone else’s post, but to share my experience on the same subject. Forum is all about this, isn’t it?

I didn’t mean to hijack someone else’s post, but to share my experience on the same subject. Forum is all about this, isn’t it?

You were not sharing your experience on the same subject. Your intent was to get others to click on your post.

Again, others will choose to open your post and read it and perhaps reply. No need to hijack someone else’s post to garner attention.

GG

You were not sharing your experience on the same subject. Your intent was to get others to click on your post.

Again, others will choose to open your post and read it and perhaps reply. No need to hijack someone else’s post to garner attention.

GG

As the title says: “Best marketplace in the world” I thought it is the same subject. Sorry if I am wrong

When someone says this is the best marketplace and you don’t agree with it, you should explain why you don’t agree. The easiest way for me was to link to my post where you can find the explanation, instead of to write all over again here. Again, I didn’t want to hijack anyone’s post and I also think it is not nice (at least).

Archived