Account has been restricted , Need Helps

stophfaik14

Check your Fiverr messages and emails for the reason. If it doesn’t show it you could ask Fiverr at support@fiverr.com if you can’t contact them at the helpdesk. If you know the reason but you didn’t do anything wrong/against the TOS you could message them about that maybe and try to see if they could restore the account.

Check your Fiverr messages and emails for the reason. If it doesn’t show it you could ask Fiverr at support@fiverr.com if you can’t contact them at the helpdesk. If you know the reason but you didn’t do anything wrong/against the TOS you could message them about that maybe and try to see if they could restore the account.

Thanks for response , i konw the reason but i don’t know how will take of time for CS response me

Thanks for response , i konw the reason but i don’t know how will take of time for CS response me

I think if you created a support ticket it should have given you an automated email which gave an estimated time (eg. in February they said “It usually takes us about 12 hours to get back to you” in an email I received) but it might be a few days - I think it was up to around 7 days at one point last year).

It will probably take them longer to do a review of the account though I think if they haven’t done that yet and are going to.

I think if you created a support ticket it should have given you an automated email which gave an estimated time (eg. in February they said “It usually takes us about 12 hours to get back to you” in an email I received) but it might be a few days - I think it was up to around 7 days at one point last year).

It will probably take them longer to do a review of the account though I think if they haven’t done that yet and are going to.

I sent a message to CS , he said ur account u need to review and will this review can take a few weeks to be finalized. ( he doesn’t it give me an estimate time ) do u know how time will take ? and if need to create another account ??

thanks

I sent a message to CS , he said ur account u need to review and will this review can take a few weeks to be finalized. ( he doesn’t it give me an estimate time ) do u know how time will take ? and if need to create another account ??

thanks

I don’t have a better idea how long it will take than what he said sorry. They might not let you create a new account if they decide to keep the restriction on the current account. You could ask if you can but they probably won’t allow you to.

The cause of the restriction plays a big part in how long it takes to review. If it is for using an auto refresher, then that will take less time than if you do academic work for students.

thanks for response , i need to know how will time take for review or an estimate time

Guest lloydsolutions

thanks for response , i need to know how will time take for review or an estimate time

i need to know how will time take for review or an estimate time

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the result of the review.

The cause of the restriction plays a big part in how long it takes to review. If it is for using an auto refresher, then that will take less time than if you do academic work for students.

If it is for using an auto refresher

Excuse me, but, am new here…

What is the “auto refresher”?

And, how can it affect my fiverr account?

Thanks in advance.

If it is for using an auto refresher

Excuse me, but, am new here…

What is the “auto refresher”?

And, how can it affect my fiverr account?

Thanks in advance.

Some sellers use auto refreshers to keep reloading their Fiverr page in order to make it seem like they’re online, when they’re really not. Using an auto refresher can result in a warning for your account!

Archived