How i can start?

angeliche

The gig description is literally just two words… I mean, there’s not really much effort put into this gig, at all. The video is just a tiktok video, I guess if you’re looking for a quick buck you could probably promote your gig to your TikTok followers? But if you’re looking to get some actual clients you’ve got to put in a bit more time than a “Hi There” and a 7 second clip, which by the way you didn’t even bother to stand up and turn off the light so there wouldn’t be a reflection on the screen.

One step at a time I am suggesting you to find answers by yourself why it’s better so you can learn and fail and then you can learn again so how should I do it?

Go to the forum page and you will see a search box in that box type Beginner or Starting to selling and you will find bunch of forums and read them and try it on your own you will not succeed on your first try not only that you will not learn everything on your first reading but I want you to try and fail and when you need to give up because nothing is happening I need you to take a little time out from Fiverr and then again come back with a positive thinking that I am going to do it.

Good Luck 🙏

Hi. Let me help you to get first order. First of all being a new seller you should start from lowest price. Right now your gig has high prices and it’s very hard to get an order on these prices. You should start from $5 or $10 first and once you get 5-10 reviews then can increase the prices side by side. It will help to get some recommendations and add some portfolio in your gallery.

2nd, you should explain in your gig’s descriptions about service. It could be about your packages details, how service will be done, which software you use and why they should select you from other sellers.

3rd, you should try “buyer requests” which is given at top menu under more option. It’s quick way to get an order on your gig.

These three steps will increase your chances to get first order quickly and move on.

One step at a time I am suggesting you to find answers by yourself why it’s better so you can learn and fail and then you can learn again so how should I do it?

Go to the forum page and you will see a search box in that box type Beginner or Starting to selling and you will find bunch of forums and read them and try it on your own you will not succeed on your first try not only that you will not learn everything on your first reading but I want you to try and fail and when you need to give up because nothing is happening I need you to take a little time out from Fiverr and then again come back with a positive thinking that I am going to do it.

Good Luck 🙏

Thank you, this motivates me

Hi. Let me help you to get first order. First of all being a new seller you should start from lowest price. Right now your gig has high prices and it’s very hard to get an order on these prices. You should start from $5 or $10 first and once you get 5-10 reviews then can increase the prices side by side. It will help to get some recommendations and add some portfolio in your gallery.

2nd, you should explain in your gig’s descriptions about service. It could be about your packages details, how service will be done, which software you use and why they should select you from other sellers.

3rd, you should try “buyer requests” which is given at top menu under more option. It’s quick way to get an order on your gig.

These three steps will increase your chances to get first order quickly and move on.

Yeah, just couldn’t find “buyer request”, thank you!

The gig description is literally just two words… I mean, there’s not really much effort put into this gig, at all. The video is just a tiktok video, I guess if you’re looking for a quick buck you could probably promote your gig to your TikTok followers? But if you’re looking to get some actual clients you’ve got to put in a bit more time than a “Hi There” and a 7 second clip, which by the way you didn’t even bother to stand up and turn off the light so there wouldn’t be a reflection on the screen.

Now, I’ll watch carefully, thank you.

Archived