Last Few days Click and Impression going down

hmmirazulislam

My impressions have always ranged from poor to atrocious. My clicks are very limited, but I still seem to get occasional orders from buyers who’ve never ordered from me before.

I do not have ANY social media footprint, and I regularly browse Buyer Requests (mainly to laugh and be gobsmacked by the ridiculous requests that are posted there) but infrequently send offers.

Honestly, I don’t really do anything outside Fiverr to promote my being on Fiverr (maybe that’ll change one day), but what I really spent a whole lot of time, research, and investment into was in the creation of my gigs, and even then I still see flaws in each one. Even with everything that a “good freelancer” is supposed to do that I am not doing, March is turning out to be pretty darn good month for me.

The only consistency in receiving exposure and orders in Fiverr is that there’s no consistency, unless you happen to be one of the very lucky few who are overwhelmed with 20+ queued orders constantly. 💰

My impressions have always ranged from poor to atrocious. My clicks are very limited, but I still seem to get occasional orders from buyers who’ve never ordered from me before.

I do not have ANY social media footprint, and I regularly browse Buyer Requests (mainly to laugh and be gobsmacked by the ridiculous requests that are posted there) but infrequently send offers.

Honestly, I don’t really do anything outside Fiverr to promote my being on Fiverr (maybe that’ll change one day), but what I really spent a whole lot of time, research, and investment into was in the creation of my gigs, and even then I still see flaws in each one. Even with everything that a “good freelancer” is supposed to do that I am not doing, March is turning out to be pretty darn good month for me.

The only consistency in receiving exposure and orders in Fiverr is that there’s no consistency, unless you happen to be one of the very lucky few who are overwhelmed with 20+ queued orders constantly. 💰

March is turning out to be pretty darn good month for me.

March is going bad for me 😥

Yes same thing happened with me my gig is on First page for this keyword-“whiteboard animations” but Now its on 4th page and I think its because I got 2cancellation last week even though the mistakes are from the buyer’s side So maybe you also got some cancellation and because of that your impressions and clicks are down too

Yes same thing happened with me my gig is on First page for this keyword-“whiteboard animations” but Now its on 4th page and I think its because I got 2cancellation last week even though the mistakes are from the buyer’s side So maybe you also got some cancellation and because of that your impressions and clicks are down too

maybe you also got some cancellation

I have no cancellation last 3 months

Archived