Buyer not responding - delivery due

mjcagency

Hi guys, looking for advice.

Customer booked an order for a new website. (actually, they chose the basic website edit package instead of full website design, so the delivery time is only 2 days instead of 5-6).

Part of the requirements are to add me as an admin to their website, and they click a multiple-choice saying they have done so. They checked the box saying they added me as an admin.

This person provided all the other requirements, (logos, photos, etc.)

However, I never received the invitation to become an admin on their site, so I have not been able to start working.

The person has not logged in and will not respond to my messages. I also requested a time extension which they haven’t responded to.

This order is now due in 12 hours and I have nothing to deliver, and no response.

What should I do?

Hi guys, looking for advice.

Customer booked an order for a new website. (actually, they chose the basic website edit package instead of full website design, so the delivery time is only 2 days instead of 5-6).

Part of the requirements are to add me as an admin to their website, and they click a multiple-choice saying they have done so. They checked the box saying they added me as an admin.

This person provided all the other requirements, (logos, photos, etc.)

However, I never received the invitation to become an admin on their site, so I have not been able to start working.

The person has not logged in and will not respond to my messages. I also requested a time extension which they haven’t responded to.

This order is now due in 12 hours and I have nothing to deliver, and no response.

What should I do?

What should I do?

I’d contact CS, explain that the buyer is unresponsive and why you can’t deliver the order, then ask them to cancel it for you (possibly without hurting your metrics on Fiverr).

It may take CS a while to reply to your ticket though, and you’re on a tight deadline, but I don’t see another way of trying to remediate things if the buyer is not responding to your messages and time extension request.

Don’t delivery empty because you would get a warning.

So best option is to ask the solution from CS may be they would cancel the order without affecting your stats.

Also such buyers are hard to complete work with as they will even after giving all details not respond and later chances are you keep giving revisions all time.

Archived