How does custom order work with different currencies?

wienskaleigh

Last time I did a custom order the customer offered $30 but when I typed in 30 to the amount field, when the order was ‘published’ it charged only 24. I’m assuming that was because of different currencies etc, and then Fiverr’s fee on top of that.

Now, I have a potential custom order that may be a few hundred dollars. I live in Canada and the buyer is in the USA. If, for example, I want to charge the buyer 300 and actually get $300 for myself (minus the Fivver’s cut so actually 240 I guess) how do I do that?

Would I figure out how much $300 CD would be in USD and that’s the number that I type in as the price?

Last time I did a custom order the customer offered $30 but when I typed in 30 to the amount field, when the order was ‘published’ it charged only 24. I’m assuming that was because of different currencies etc, and then Fiverr’s fee on top of that.

Now, I have a potential custom order that may be a few hundred dollars. I live in Canada and the buyer is in the USA. If, for example, I want to charge the buyer 300 and actually get $300 for myself (minus the Fivver’s cut so actually 240 I guess) how do I do that?

Would I figure out how much $300 CD would be in USD and that’s the number that I type in as the price?

when I typed in 30 to the amount field, when the order was ‘published’ it charged only 24.

That’s strange, when I do custom offers they’re done in USD and then it shows the equivalent in GBP when I’ve sent the offer. 30 USD would be ~24 GBP, is it possible you’ve got the wrong currency setup?

Archived