What can I do for buyer requests

leonwg

Hi everyone,

I completed my first order.But I got only 3 stars from my buyer and now I can’t offer buyer requests. What can I do to fix it?

Should am I waiting for only orders.?

Best regards,

Leonwg

Should am I waiting for only orders.?

Yep! At this point, that’s really all you can do regarding buyer requests until you’re able to improve your rating.

Hi, I am sorry to hear you only got a 3 rating. Unfortunately, this is not good as under 4.8 is considered bad and will lessen your chances of being high in the Fiverr searches.

My advice is keep looking at buyer requests, keep your fees very low and when you get your next job, do your very best to get a higher rating. I have had people giving me poor rating and I have given very good work. This won’t affect you if you have a lot of 5 star ratings, but if you are new, it will do considerable damage.

There is no way you will be able to reverse this.

Hi, I am sorry to hear you only got a 3 rating. Unfortunately, this is not good as under 4.8 is considered bad and will lessen your chances of being high in the Fiverr searches.

My advice is keep looking at buyer requests, keep your fees very low and when you get your next job, do your very best to get a higher rating. I have had people giving me poor rating and I have given very good work. This won’t affect you if you have a lot of 5 star ratings, but if you are new, it will do considerable damage.

The problem is that you need a minimum 4.5 rating (not sure of the number) to have access to buyer requests

Hi teachernita,

Thank you very much for your words.

Yes I did my best, but she may not been satisfied.

Anyway now I can’t offer to buyer requests.

But I don’t give up and try in many ways by improving my gigs.

Thanks again,

Best regards,

Leonwg

Hi teachernita,

Thank you very much for your words.

Yes I did my best, but she may not been satisfied.

Anyway now I can’t offer to buyer requests.

But I don’t give up and try in many ways by improving my gigs.

Thanks again,

Best regards,

Leonwg

Just keep going! Look online at least once a day. Open Fiverr on your computer and leave it online for the day.

Archived