Is it possible to have more visibility on Fiverr without social media?

selenegm

I think that. If you had social media, it would be much easier to do gig marketing. So No tension. If you spend more time in the Fever forum & read more posts in the Fever forum then your gig will get the impression OK. Thanks. …

The Fever Forum sounds very exciting.

@selenegm i checked out your gig and it looks ok. I also see you are a new seller (Mar 2021). I’ll just ask you to be patient. It takes a while for new comers to get their first order and the algorithm at this point may be in someone else’s favour. When it rotates back to you, you will surely gain visibility.

I have been here actively since 2019 and I’ve never used social media to promote my gigs. I did share the first time I created a gig, but nothing else since then. So I can say, with all certainty, that you don’t need social media to gain visibility.

@selenegm i checked out your gig and it looks ok. I also see you are a new seller (Mar 2021). I’ll just ask you to be patient. It takes a while for new comers to get their first order and the algorithm at this point may be in someone else’s favour. When it rotates back to you, you will surely gain visibility.

I have been here actively since 2019 and I’ve never used social media to promote my gigs. I did share the first time I created a gig, but nothing else since then. So I can say, with all certainty, that you don’t need social media to gain visibility.

But many seller’s suggested social media why?

But many seller’s suggested social media why?

Social media helps, but with the way Fiverr is structured, it is not necessary.

Fiverr is a marketplace. It is designed to bring in sellers and buyers only. Unlike social media it leaves no room for other frivolities, just buying and selling. 80% of what you need to do to stay relevant is done here, on Fiverr. Social media is just a small part of it which you can use or leave.

@barrisam Thank you so much for your answer and I hope to get back to you with some good news soon! 😀

It can take a little time. I got my first order within 2 weeks of making my gig live. I just trusted that as long as my gig was professional and that I could deliver what I promised then the clients would come, and they did! Expect the best 🙂

Archived