Buyer give personal info for design purpose to my friend

Hi there! Yes, it’s against the Fiverr TOS to communicate outside of Fiverr. If somebody sends Anjum an email or phone number (or any outside communication info), Anjum should just block them. As long as he doesn’t agree to communicate outside of Fiverr, he won’t receive any warnings. Thanks!

My friend, Anjum, He got a problem. He is a t-shirt designer. Sometimes, clients give their personal info like phone number to add to the design. Is it harmful to Anjum’s account?

Thank you.

It is not harmful to the account.

add to the design

Adding that personal information is part of the order, I don’t see a problem with that.

FWIW, every web designer / web developer will have to get the client’s contact information… for the “contact us” page. If it is part of the job, it’s only logical that it’s harmless.

Guest lloydsolutions

My friend, Anjum, He got a problem. He is a t-shirt designer. Sometimes, clients give their personal info like phone number to add to the design. Is it harmful to Anjum’s account?

Thank you.

He is a t-shirt designer. Sometimes, clients give their personal info like phone number to add to the design.

• Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fverr main page.

Archived