Experts will solve Gig's problem

nayeem_hossain1

Overall, I noticed some issues, including unlimited revisions, grammar errors, and simply saying that you are a professional and can provide perfect service without saying why (what companies did you work for, do you have any formal education/certifications, etc.). A lot of these issues are covered in areas throughout the Fiverr forum, so taking a look at various “Improve my Gig” posts will help guide you in the right direction. (However, your profile is pretty good other than a couple of grammatical errors.)

Overall, I noticed some issues, including unlimited revisions, grammar errors, and simply saying that you are a professional and can provide perfect service without saying why (what companies did you work for, do you have any formal education/certifications, etc.). A lot of these issues are covered in areas throughout the Fiverr forum, so taking a look at various “Improve my Gig” posts will help guide you in the right direction. (However, your profile is pretty good other than a couple of grammatical errors.)

Thanks for your good advice eliiclaire

I am opening a gig according to my skill. If there is a problem somewhere in the gig, you must solve it, in the replay

Gig link: fiverr.com/nayeem_hossain1/responsive-wordpress-website-design-elementor-landing-page-design

Advance, Thanks.

you must solve it, in the replay

Wow, pretty pushy there for someone who needs help. You may want to use a kinder approach and say “please” will you look at my Gig and suggest any errors/changes I should make.

I am sure English is not your first language, so it comes down to that, but, the way you phrased your request is a huge turn-off.

GG

you must solve it, in the replay

Wow, pretty pushy there for someone who needs help. You may want to use a kinder approach and say “please” will you look at my Gig and suggest any errors/changes I should make.

I am sure English is not your first language, so it comes down to that, but, the way you phrased your request is a huge turn-off.

GG

Thanks for the nice consideration genuineguidance.

Archived