How to get first order....?

adnan_montakin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my impression falling and I didn’t get any order in the last 9days.

My gigs are losing their position. 😔

Edit your gig to change something like price, tag, keyword etc…

create a new gig with low competition.

do SEO on gig descriptions and gig images

create a gig video for more accretive to increase more clicks or impressions?

best of luck ❤️

Hi there,

I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it.

My question to CS:

Greetings,

So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct?

I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

so sorry to read that… Keep doing your best until you get your level again, it takes a little time to take your gig to where it was before. I’ve lost and recovered my rank at least 5 times and sure, it’s scary when you’re not getting orders, but just give it a little time

Facing the same problem. I was in vacation mode for some days one month ago when I visited my parents. Since then the impressions went down from 13k/month to 350/7days. Had the same problem on Christmas when I was on vacation too. Got 88 5 star ratings and the gig went from first to the last page now. I found another acc copied my gallery images and gig description (reported it now) but I don’t think that this was the reason for the heavy punishment. I will definitely avoid using this mode again as I think that the algorithm punishes you more than a cancelled order would. Replay worried about the next week’s…

Facing the same problem. I was in vacation mode for some days one month ago when I visited my parents. Since then the impressions went down from 13k/month to 350/7days. Had the same problem on Christmas when I was on vacation too. Got 88 5 star ratings and the gig went from first to the last page now. I found another acc copied my gallery images and gig description (reported it now) but I don’t think that this was the reason for the heavy punishment. I will definitely avoid using this mode again as I think that the algorithm punishes you more than a cancelled order would. Replay worried about the next week’s…

i have no reasion but i Don’t know this is happening with me

Sometimes Gig was rank down, it’s normal! if your gig not ranking down, so how can the new seller gig will up?
you can try to follow this step.

• don’t wait for ranking your one gig
  • create a new attractive gig
  • try to manage orders from your old clients
  • do little gig marketing
  • if possible, try maximum gigs as possible to you.
  • sent buyer request regularly
    Hope it will be helpful for you!
    Thank You! 🙂

Archived