Is there a sure way of getting continous order via gigs?

felixsolotan

I guess the pros have a unique way of getting on 1st page with their gigs, making 5 Stars as well as making new orders everyday.

If only these pros can train others especially the newbies, but, that isn’t possible in the competitive nature of fiverr.

But I will try to train others as I accumulate more skill.

Guest humanissocial

Well we do train by way of advice here literally all the time. The people who are struggling don’t read or consider our professional advice. They only read the posts that say you can get orders by doing tricks. You can’t and we explain that all the time but you folks never read it or listen.

Learn effective marketing techniques and apply them to your gigs, and deliver work of professional quality. In essence, these are the only things you need to be successful on Fiverr.

I wish you luck in trying to educate ‘the newbies’. People will only learn when they are willing and ready to listen. Most people here are not. They are looking for a hack or an exploit to gain sales quickly. There is no such thing.

Also, you do not need to get orders every day in order to be successful if the orders you do get are large enough to sustain you.

Well we do train by way of advice here literally all the time. The people who are struggling don’t read or consider our professional advice. They only read the posts that say you can get orders by doing tricks. You can’t and we explain that all the time but you folks never read it or listen.

Thanks a bunch for the reply, but here I am reading and listening to your professional advice. You’ve just said “avoid any get order trick threads”. Thanks. Please I need more of such advisory training codes from a genius like you.

Learn effective marketing techniques and apply them to your gigs, and deliver work of professional quality. In essence, these are the only things you need to be successful on Fiverr.

I wish you luck in trying to educate ‘the newbies’. People will only learn when they are willing and ready to listen. Most people here are not. They are looking for a hack or an exploit to gain sales quickly. There is no such thing.

Also, you do not need to get orders every day in order to be successful if the orders you do get are large enough to sustain you.

Thanks for that bro, but effective marketing techniques??? I don’t understand, can you be more specific? Please

Guest humanissocial

Thanks a bunch for the reply, but here I am reading and listening to your professional advice. You’ve just said “avoid any get order trick threads”. Thanks. Please I need more of such advisory training codes from a genius like you.

Please I need more of such advisory training codes from a genius like you

Comprehension failure.

That wasn’t me giving advice, wise guy. That was me telling me that I already have given professional advice. Almost every day. For three years.

You guys don’t read it. You ignore it and look for the posts that say you pull a trick out of a hat and there it is.

Your whole complaint is that you have no access to professional seller insights when you do. Tons of it. You’ve chosen not to read it, presumably because our advice requires actual work, not tricks.

Don’t tell me we aren’t helping other sellers. Ridiculous.

Thanks for that bro, but effective marketing techniques??? I don’t understand, can you be more specific? Please

No, I cannot be more specific. I went to university for four years to learn business. I cannot distill that. Read the book “Principles of Marketing” by Phillip Kotler and Gary Armstrong - it is a good place to start.

Also, I suggest you spend some more time reading this forum. There are hundreds, if not thousands of tips from successful sellers on how to get orders.

Guest humanissocial

No, I cannot be more specific. I went to university for four years to learn business. I cannot distill that. Read the book “Principles of Marketing” by Phillip Kotler and Gary Armstrong - it is a good place to start.

Also, I suggest you spend some more time reading this forum. There are hundreds, if not thousands of tips from successful sellers on how to get orders.

Careful. He gets personal and defensive when you explain there is real research and effort involved instead of tricks handed to him on a silver platter.

I guess the pros have a unique way of getting on 1st page with their gigs, making 5 Stars as well as making new orders everyday.

If only these pros can train others especially the newbies, but, that isn’t possible in the competitive nature of fiverr.

But I will try to train others as I accumulate more skill.

Hi Felix,

The pros get on page 1 and continually get 5-star ratings by working extremely hard (also continually), for every client without exceptionl

We focus on delighting every client–no matter how awkward or challenging the job–and by great communications with clients, also by going the extra mile to give added value and superb deliverables to all paying buyers. We also value our skills and services highly and charge commensurate rates.

That is the only way to get on page 1 (and stay there) and to ensure the continual 5-starred ratings. It just happens naturally if you do all of the above.

Best wishes!

Annie

Please I need more of such advisory training codes from a genius like you

Comprehension failure.

That wasn’t me giving advice, wise guy. That was me telling me that I already have given professional advice. Almost every day. For three years.

You guys don’t read it. You ignore it and look for the posts that say you pull a trick out of a hat and there it is.

Your whole complaint is that you have no access to professional seller insights when you do. Tons of it. You’ve chosen not to read it, presumably because our advice requires actual work, not tricks.

Don’t tell me we aren’t helping other sellers. Ridiculous.

Thanks you for your time.

Nobody wants to learn how to play the game, they just want to download the latest hacks.

I will do exactly just that, read more from this forum and definitely work hard. thanks. Will also read the suggested book I belief it will be helpful.

Guest humanissocial

Nobody wants to learn how to play the game, they just want to download the latest hacks.

Nobody wants to learn how to play the game, they just want to download the latest hacks

Exactly. So well put. The audacity of whining here that we don’t share professional insights. Lol If he tries reading that would help.

That’s like me picking up a box of cereal and shouting omg there are no ingredients listed here! Then the clerk reminds him to actually read the box for what I’m looking for.

Hi Felix,

The pros get on page 1 and continually get 5-star ratings by working extremely hard (also continually), for every client without exceptionl

We focus on delighting every client–no matter how awkward or challenging the job–and by great communications with clients, also by going the extra mile to give added value and superb deliverables to all paying buyers. We also value our skills and services highly and charge commensurate rates.

That is the only way to get on page 1 (and stay there) and to ensure the continual 5-starred ratings. It just happens naturally if you do all of the above.

Best wishes!

Annie

You’ve just made my day!!! All I need as a newbie to get started. Hugs!

1. Work extremely hard
  2. Focus on delighting every client
  3. Communicate well with clients
  4. Go extra mile giving added value deliverables
  5. Value your personal skills and services
  6. Charge commensurate rates

Thanks

Archived