Question about declining cancellation request

spinnekop04

I have a question regarding buyers who keep wanting to cancel orders that have been delivered according to requirements in a timely manner. If you keep declining the cancellation request, will the order eventually automatically be marked as complete? In my case, the buyer keeps waiting until the 3 day period for the order to automatically be marked as complete is almost over and then requests to cancel. I then immediately decline it as the buyer is trying to con me. Customer support does not help in this case, so I am wondering - if I keep declining the request to cancel, will the 3 days it takes for the order to be automatically complete eventually become 2 days and then 1 day?

Yes, the buyer threatened to leave a negative review. I have offered revisions to which he did not respond.

Did you report the threat of a poor review to CS? Normally they seem pretty hard on that, so long as you present the facts evenly.

How many Revision rounds did you offer? Did you offer work till client happy (or any version of that)?

🙂

Did you report the threat of a poor review to CS? Normally they seem pretty hard on that, so long as you present the facts evenly.

How many Revision rounds did you offer? Did you offer work till client happy (or any version of that)?

🙂

Did you report the threat of a poor review to CS?

If you do report them, be sure to take screenshots of where the buyer did that. CS likes to have screenshots to save time.

It’s a violation of the terms of service to threaten with bad reviews, so go ahead, take a screenshot of that (and any other abusive comment the buyer made) and send it to customer support. That might help you solve the situation without declining a cancellation for the next decade. :rofl:

Guest humanissocial

🙂

Indeed. So important for a seller to figure out why they are attracting scammers.

Archived