If clients give information to start work and not place orders?

ahosania

Sometimes, clients give information to start work and not place orders. After the work is complete, they ask to send them an offer and they pay it. since the work is already submitted so we don’t have something to send them. They just pay for it. Is it the right way? Because most of the clients who do this are returning buyers and they trust our abilities.

I have facing the same issue. Client offers to do work and didn’t place order. For the first time i provide him the sample work. It was accepted and then the client don’t place order even don’t accept request. It’s just a waste of time. Don’t start working untill the order has been placed.

I have facing the same issue. Client offers to do work and didn’t place order. For the first time i provide him the sample work. It was accepted and then the client don’t place order even don’t accept request. It’s just a waste of time. Don’t start working untill the order has been placed.

I am a web designer. I have all access of his website even user and password.

I recommend you read the Terms of Service at the lower part of the Fiverr fundamental page for the guidelines concerning how Fiverr works. Everything is clarified there in detail.

Doing the work without a real order put you at a risk of doing the work for free. Fiverr already made it safe for all of us. Just follow it and you will be fine.

I recommend you read the Terms of Service at the lower part of the Fiverr fundamental page for the guidelines concerning how Fiverr works. Everything is clarified there in detail.

Doing the work without a real order put you at a risk of doing the work for free. Fiverr already made it safe for all of us. Just follow it and you will be fine.

Thank you. I am checking

I am a web designer. I have all access of his website even user and password.

He can just change the password of the website and don’t pay you. To avoid this kind of situation always ask the buyer to place a order before you start working on his/her project.

Archived