I haven’t received any order of wordpress

Guest mohsin_khan5

Guest mohsin_khan5

Hello, i created 2 gigs with Good keyword research but I haven’t received any order on wordpress, Although i online 24/7 almost and yet I didn’t receive any order from buyer.i send them request on daily basis, but all in vain . Plz check if i have mistakes in my gigs.!

Thanks

@krheate, WordPress is highly competitive. There are a total of 85,908 gigs that sell that service. Therefore, ask yourself why a buyer would want to buy your gig instead of the 85,907 other WordPress gigs?

Also, I see you are new to Fiverr this month. For about 30 days, Fiverr will boost your gig to be on the earlier search pages; after that, they do not. So, spend some time now making your gigs the best they can be by looking at others that sell WP and ask yourself how you can make your gigs more like theirs. BUT do not copy anyone’s wording or thumbnails. That will get you banned.

Guest humanissocial

You can’t sell anything until you learn the impact of competition on sales.

Evidently you haven’t researched your competition.

I’ve explained this hundreds of times here. You need to research to learn how things work.

Wordpress is a free platform so you are asking people who have already established that they want free things to pay you for something they have already decided to do for free themselves.

Now probably you can do it better than they can. Just because in theory I can learn to fly a jet fighter, doesn’t mean that it is a good idea for me to do that. I may not be well suited to that. Turns out I am better at music - even if I think being a jet fighter pilot might be cool after singing “Aces High” one too many times 😉

You need people who understand that so are fully committed to a) understand what they are good at and be focusing on that and b) understanding what you are good at (you have to make that clear by showing what that is - don’t tell me in bullet points because 85,907 other idiots did that already) and c) believe that together you will do more than apart.

As Ms Spencer & Ms Social point out that means research, the market, and yourself. it is not always easy but must be done.

🙂

Guest humanissocial

Wordpress is a free platform so you are asking people who have already established that they want free things to pay you for something they have already decided to do for free themselves.

Now probably you can do it better than they can. Just because in theory I can learn to fly a jet fighter, doesn’t mean that it is a good idea for me to do that. I may not be well suited to that. Turns out I am better at music - even if I think being a jet fighter pilot might be cool after singing “Aces High” one too many times 😉

You need people who understand that so are fully committed to a) understand what they are good at and be focusing on that and b) understanding what you are good at (you have to make that clear by showing what that is - don’t tell me in bullet points because 85,907 other idiots did that already) and c) believe that together you will do more than apart.

As Ms Spencer & Ms Social point out that means research, the market, and yourself. it is not always easy but must be done.

🙂

Exactly. Sellers need to focus on what buyers need and want and why before they create a gig. Then create it accordingly. That requires research, especially because you don’t want your gig to be superfluous in the market.

Archived