No rate no comment

aldrowmonsta

There’s nothing that you can do. It’s optional for the buyer to rate your work, and it’s against our TOS to ask them to leave feedback.

Most sellers have encountered clients that never left feedback after the project was delivered.

It is sad 😦 but well i hope the next one gives me the best rate

About two in every three of my buyers leave feedback.

Feel positive - your buyer didn’t leave you negative feedback, which was also an option!

Also remember that buyers have up to 10 days from accepting the delivery (or from when an order auto completes) to leave you feedback. Maybe they haven’t found the time to do so yet…

And as @priyab468 has said, you mustn’t ask your buyer to leave feedback. There have been many posts on the forum from sellers who have received account warnings for doing this.

About two in every three of my buyers leave feedback.

Feel positive - your buyer didn’t leave you negative feedback, which was also an option!

Also remember that buyers have up to 10 days from accepting the delivery (or from when an order auto completes) to leave you feedback. Maybe they haven’t found the time to do so yet…

And as @priyab468 has said, you mustn’t ask your buyer to leave feedback. There have been many posts on the forum from sellers who have received account warnings for doing this.

jaja yeah, I didn’t ask him for feedback, I was just nice and do my best, the good news is he already left the feedback 😃

Archived