Spamming a client message

dev_bossie

a client sent me an order and I felt that he will cause trouble. because I had a bad experience with a client before and I felt like he could text me from another account and makes troubles for me. I just spammed his message so it won’t affect my response rate. will he know that I spammed him? and could he spam me ? or report my account 🤢
thanks in advance

a client sent me an order and I felt that he will cause trouble. because I had a bad experience with a client before and I felt like he could text me from another account and makes troubles for me. I just spammed his message so it won’t affect my response rate. will he know that I spammed him? and could he spam me ? or report my account 🤢

thanks in advance

First thing first.

Here’s useful information about blocking Buyers https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011288898-Blocking-Certain-Buyers?segment=seller

will he know that I spammed him?

I guess you mean “blocked” him, right? If this is the case it is likely they would know about it because:

• Once the buyer is blocked, they will not be able to communicate or place an order with you.

and could he spam me ?

Not anymore as they would not be able to communicate with you.

or report my account

Why?

Remember, creating multiple acounts is ToS violation .

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.”

First thing first.

Here’s useful information about blocking Buyers https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011288898-Blocking-Certain-Buyers?segment=seller

I guess you mean “blocked” him, right? If this is the case it is likely they would know about it because:

• Once the buyer is blocked, they will not be able to communicate or place an order with you.

and could he spam me ?

or report my account

Why?

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.”

i unblocked him now 😅 , that is why I’m afraid he may report me

First thing first.

and could he spam me ?

or report my account

Why?

thank you so much for the info

Archived