For information │ Number of services available in most competitive categories │Top countries and share

blavaro

Interesting. Didn’t know same three countries were so popular in many categories. Perhaps Fiverr has done most advertising in those countries or it’s just more popular to be a freelancer there. :thinking:

I bet on this:

it’s just more popular to be a freelancer there.

COVID-19 pandemic and social media advices how quick and easy money freelancing is, accelerated the boom.

But I also noticed that Bangladeshi government actively promoted freelancing in their country offering different events, workshops, courses etc…

• Like 3

I bet on this:

it’s just more popular to be a freelancer there.

COVID-19 pandemic and social media advices how quick and easy money freelancing is, accelerated the boom.

But I also noticed that Bangladeshi government actively promoted freelancing in their country offering different events, workshops, courses etc…

That is so smart. Wish more countries were encouraging freelancing and working from home especially at times like this.

• Like 1

I guess it’s not that easy, but yes, should people demand feta and you know how to make good one, let’s serve it.

These numbers are just one end of the market, the other one is demand. I mean future demand. In between, there is expertise and skills.

The list shows just facts available to everybody as a picture of today.

It may show Users what could be the issue if they don’t get wished orders for example.

Of course, there are categories that are not so crowded and if Users are capable, skilled and think they could shine in different category, why not…

It alll about the services needed most by the buyers

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting. Didn’t know same three countries were so popular in many categories. Perhaps Fiverr has done most advertising in those countries or it’s just more popular to be a freelancer there. :thinking:

That the country with the highest rate of unemployment. PIB has been a problem almost on every freelancing website. and the they charge so low makes it harder for a person living in the us or other country where living condition is high. Someone frpm PIb can live confortably with just 200$ a month, but that is not the case if youre in the united states, or anyother. So it more about the living conditions in that country.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...