Why my Gig not showing on search result anywhere in fiverr

arfreelancing

Hi Dear all,
Hope you’re all Great! I have been working on fiverr.com for the last 2 years, During this time there was no problem with my account or no rules break, But for some time it seems that my account is not seeing new buyers, and I’m not getting new orders, and My gig is no longer seen in the search engine. This is since fiverr.com has been updated. I’m just working here and do not do anything. So I am very worried about it. Can you please help me? What will be the solution? I want to get the order as before And I want to back all of my gigs in the search list as before. Please help me guys

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Having the same issue. Support said "it's nothing they can do" - using my words for the answer. They just said it's nothing they can do, even if my gigs are not showing up at all. This is not professional. After so many years here this is very frustrating.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I have the same issue.

My gigs were working perfectly but now they are not showing in the search even in the last page.

All my gigs are active but I can't find my gigs anywhere, Please how can I solve this issue.

I sent a mail to CS but they just keeping send me an automated message.

I hope somebody help me solving this.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Support's answer was something like: if the gig is not performing well it will not be available for promotion or also they don't guarantee that it will show up in the search results. That is not accurate at all because I had a gig with daily orders. And yes that gig right now is not showing up in the search results at all! (don't worry I didn't receive any bad reviews or broke any policies...) So I don't know what to do!  This goes for 2  months now! I am here since 2013 and I am very sad to see how things work here these days. Let's just hope that things will change soon.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

I used to see my gigs when I search for them back in the day, but I can't these days when I search even the title. Even when I tell other Fiverr sellers to search for me, they can't find me. Yea, my gigs are active, but this is unsettling. I have messaged support about this. All I hear is that your gigs active; you have nothing to worry about. But here I am, dying silently because if I can't be found on search results, how am I gonna make sales? For someone who has been on Fiverr since 2014, and have brought in tens of thousands of dollars in sales, it is very painful when this type of thing happens.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 5:51 PM, maliksafdar611 said:

Why my Gig not showing on search result anywhere in fiverr

https://www.fiverr.com/maliksafdar611/post-your-ads-on-top-rank-classified-ad-posting-sites

Dear Malik Safdar, I think it is problem with your image, because if I see your gig that is not showing gig images in your gig but only showing the gig title and then your profile! it has shuffle things like your profile part is replaced with your gig image, in attached image you can see that one of your gig has this issue highlighted with red. you have to contact with customer support and tell them that this is the main issue what you are seeing that your profile and gig samples replaced. If they correct this issue then your gig will automatically be in searches again! InshaAllah *About gig section and profile section should be replaced!*

Safdar Abbas Gig Issue.png

Edited by grafixer1000
adding more information
  • Like 4
  • Up 2

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, techguru895 said:

My Fiverr account and gigs both are active, but when I try to search for my gig keywords, gigs are not showing on any page. even when i paused all previous gigs and create new gig but still not showing on results??

Status on your clicks and impressions?

Also, do not pause or create new gigs every time. It usually takes time to appear (gigs) on search results based on your performance. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...