Why my Gig not showing on search result anywhere in fiverr

arfreelancing

Hi if anyone gives me a solution to this problem it’s very helpful for me. I create an account on Fiverr 2days ago and I publish my gig yesterday but my gig not showing in the search result anywhere on Fiverr. i go to the help center and test that my gig was active or not but it shows me that ( Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.) Can anyone help me please what I do now.

• Like 28
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

You can check the gigs status in the help center. Also, it takes time for gigs to show. It’s a good practice to contact the customer care after 4-5 days in case the gigs do not display.

That’s how I do it. I’m no expert in this. Just trying to help. 🙂

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Hi if anyone gives me a solution to this problem it’s very helpful for me. I create an account on Fiverr 2days ago and I publish my gig yesterday but my gig not showing in the search result anywhere on Fiverr. i go to the help center and test that my gig was active or not but it shows me that ( Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.) Can anyone help me please what I do now.

Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out. )

The above is what you have to do.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...