I feel cheated by fiverr, :-( Here's why

thepeakdesign

@miiila you have been so helpful, I know is unbelievable for persons from other parts of the world to believe it when we talk about our experience here with our government, well the internet is available you can crosscheck the things am saying,.

it is more heartbreaking for me today, I had a chance to earn $300 to from two different bids that I won, but I declined.

the problem is that the government isn’t issuing the plastic card anymore. they want to replace with what they call an e-ID card. which we have been forever waiting for

@miiila you have been so helpful, I know is unbelievable for persons from other parts of the world to believe it when we talk about our experience here with our government, well the internet is available you can crosscheck the things am saying,.

it is more heartbreaking for me today, I had a chance to earn $300 to from two different bids that I won, but I declined.

the problem is that the government isn’t issuing the plastic card anymore. they want to replace with what they call an e-ID card. which we have been forever waiting for

the problem is that the government isn’t issuing the plastic card anymore. they want to replace with what they call an e-ID card.

We saw a lot of sellers from your country here on fiverr selling and successfully confirmed their identity :thinking: so I’m sure they did figure out a way to do so and get their government approved ID.

As for the cost: yes, it might seem high for now and you might need to pay all money that you earned at the moment but you can confused it as an investment. Yes, you will spend them right now but you will earn much more in the future. If you don’t pay and get your ID then you wouldn’t be able to earn on fiverr at all.

Yes, it might not be ready on time but you can reach out to support and ask them if they can give you more time and we saw situations here where accounts were suspended after the deadline and sellers just reached out to support when their papers were ready and fiverr gave them another chance to confirm their identity.

I’m sure you can push and get your ID done, it wouldn’t be easy but other sellers from your country did manage to get it somehow so I’m sure there is a hope for you too.

the problem is that the government isn’t issuing the plastic card anymore. they want to replace with what they call an e-ID card.

We saw a lot of sellers from your country here on fiverr selling and successfully confirmed their identity :thinking: so I’m sure they did figure out a way to do so and get their government approved ID.

As for the cost: yes, it might seem high for now and you might need to pay all money that you earned at the moment but you can confused it as an investment. Yes, you will spend them right now but you will earn much more in the future. If you don’t pay and get your ID then you wouldn’t be able to earn on fiverr at all.

Yes, it might not be ready on time but you can reach out to support and ask them if they can give you more time and we saw situations here where accounts were suspended after the deadline and sellers just reached out to support when their papers were ready and fiverr gave them another chance to confirm their identity.

I’m sure you can push and get your ID done, it wouldn’t be easy but other sellers from your country did manage to get it somehow so I’m sure there is a hope for you too.

Thanks, I am sorry for not updating the community, I have requested that CS give me a chance to verify later and they agreed, although my account will still be suspended.

Am grateful, as for applying for a card now, be it passport or driving license, there is no hope of getting such anytime soon, If only you watch the news, and see the state you of my country now, then you may understand what I mean.

Am thankful to all of you wonderful people I have met in this community @miila and everyone, for now let me save my life. If this thread is still open when I return, I will still update you guys, thanks a million, bye

Thanks, I am sorry for not updating the community, I have requested that CS give me a chance to verify later and they agreed, although my account will still be suspended.

Am grateful, as for applying for a card now, be it passport or driving license, there is no hope of getting such anytime soon, If only you watch the news, and see the state you of my country now, then you may understand what I mean.

Am thankful to all of you wonderful people I have met in this community @miila and everyone, for now let me save my life. If this thread is still open when I return, I will still update you guys, thanks a million, bye

Fiverr hasn’t asked for my ID verification yet. I don’t have have my plastic National ID Card as well, neither a passport nor a driver license. I only posses my government issued PVC which I used in the verification of my Payoneer account. So I’m wondering if fiverr will accept that.

Archived