What was your first order experience?

Guest yarasin

Hi everyone,

I have a small journey with Fiverr so far but trust me it was so colorful. I have started with WordPress currently working with custom web/ mobile app & WordPress also 🤑 custom click funnel order.

So what was your first order, leave a comment with a smiling face… 😀

Back in 2016 I got my first order for character illustration. It was for my customer’s novel. I was drawing fullbody illustrations for just $20, but I was so happy and proud about doing what I always dreamed of (also the buyer was so happy with the result that he placed another order immediately). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

On 9/29/2020 at 9:46 AM, queenmercedes said:

happy and proud about doing what I always dreamed of 

That is the best feelings at the end

On 9/29/2020 at 9:47 AM, barrisam said:

It was a writing gig,

As per i know this short of works required a lot of revision. Kuddos to you for getting this done

I got my first order of $5 after deleting my old gigs and creating 3 professional and optimized gigs after 30 days of being in this website and a week later I got a message from a top buyer who gave me 2 orders because she loved my work of each being $10.

A week later got my fourth order of $30 and I was super pateint to him and gave him 70 LOGO DESIGN CONCEPTS for gaining a good review and he was extremely happy with the output and wants to show it to his colleague. If you are patient then you can expect success is my opinion.

I have just got a message yesterday from a company who are willing to hire me because of my work and are going to pay anywhere between $50-$450 and they are also willing to hire 7 more members because they need more members in their business.

If I pass a test they give for designing a logo I will get an order of $35 from their side and its a legit account soo… wish me luck 🙂

All of this happen in a span of 58 DAYS with a net income of $50 which you could say I earned this month at the age of 13

Got my first order after waiting for 3 weeks as far as I can remember. It was in 2016! The order for was $60 which was a huge amount at that time 😅 ( Still is;) ) and I got a $10 tip as well! I remember being so happy and proud that I did a good job and someone was satisfied enough to leave a tip. Good days!

I got my first order of $5 after deleting my old gigs and creating 3 professional and optimized gigs after 30 days of being in this website and a week later I got a message from a top buyer who gave me 2 orders because she loved my work of each being $10.

A week later got my fourth order of $30 and I was super pateint to him and gave him 70 LOGO DESIGN CONCEPTS for gaining a good review and he was extremely happy with the output and wants to show it to his colleague. If you are patient then you can expect success is my opinion.

I have just got a message yesterday from a company who are willing to hire me because of my work and are going to pay anywhere between $50-$450 and they are also willing to hire 7 more members because they need more members in their business.

If I pass a test they give for designing a logo I will get an order of $35 from their side and its a legit account soo… wish me luck 🙂

All of this happen in a span of 58 DAYS with a net income of $50 which you could say I earned this month at the age of 13

That really, really suspicious. Be careful.

On 9/29/2020 at 10:39 AM, optical_designs said:

wish me luck

@optical_designs best of luck & what a wonderful journey you have so far

On 9/29/2020 at 10:40 AM, designwo1 said:

Got my first order after waiting for 3 weeks as far as I can remember. It was in 2016! The order for was $60 which was a huge amount at that time 😅 ( Still is;) ) and I got a $10 tip as well! I remember being so happy and proud that I did a good job and someone was satisfied enough to leave a tip. Good days!

@designwo1 tips on a very first order, WoW ! that was a great start for you

On 9/29/2020 at 10:44 AM, jaydippancholi said:

If anyone can find it then say me

nice jokes 😅

well, you never know when it comes. 😉

Archived