Has anyone gotten through to Paypal on the phone lately?

misscrystal

I did about a month ago. They phoned me and left a message for me to call back, and it took me hours to get through to anyone who had a clue what they were calling me about. Kept asking me what I was calling about, and I was saying ‘well, you called me, so I don’t know’. Never did get put through to the right department.

It was one of those calls that take you a whole night to recover from…

I did about a month ago. They phoned me and left a message for me to call back, and it took me hours to get through to anyone who had a clue what they were calling me about. Kept asking me what I was calling about, and I was saying ‘well, you called me, so I don’t know’. Never did get put through to the right department.

It was one of those calls that take you a whole night to recover from…

Now you cannot get through on the phone to them, it’s all automated and of course did not answer my questions.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

That’s horrendous. There are so many scams around trying to take advantage of the Covid situation. A guy called me, plainly a scammer, a while back–and I said, carry on talking while I trace you as I work in surveillance and this is my job. He was a bit shocked and put the receiver down.

It sounds as though Paypal have decided to put customer support on hold during Covid-19 as they were already on skeleton staff when I spoke to them. It’s a worry because their automated service is very poor. I was trying to speak to the Paypal Working Capital team, but most people at CS didn’t even know it existed.

That’s horrendous. There are so many scams around trying to take advantage of the Covid situation. A guy called me, plainly a scammer, a while back–and I said, carry on talking while I trace you as I work in surveillance and this is my job. He was a bit shocked and put the receiver down.

It sounds as though Paypal have decided to put customer support on hold during Covid-19 as they were already on skeleton staff when I spoke to them. It’s a worry because their automated service is very poor. I was trying to speak to the Paypal Working Capital team, but most people at CS didn’t even know it existed.

There is no customer support and they had the best phone support I ever encountered.

I had someone who said they were from the social security office call me one day last week. These people don’t sound like Americans. Nor do they realize that wouldn’t happen.

Archived