Profile pic queries

nixon_smith

I haven’t looked at your profile or the gigs you are selling, but I think it is important to set yourself apart from the competition (in a positive way of course). If you look around on Fiverr you will see that many people have the same neutral blank stare headshot as their profile pic (like you do). It’s basically a passport style photo and is very boring.

Why not turn your head to the side slightly and smile? It results in a far more appealing and human look… it can still look professional while also appearing trustworthy. No doubt others will disagree with me, but that’s my opinion!

I haven’t looked at your profile or the gigs you are selling, but I think it is important to set yourself apart from the competition (in a positive way of course). If you look around on Fiverr you will see that many people have the same neutral blank stare headshot as their profile pic (like you do). It’s basically a passport style photo and is very boring.

Why not turn your head to the side slightly and smile? It results in a far more appealing and human look… it can still look professional while also appearing trustworthy. No doubt others will disagree with me, but that’s my opinion!

thank you for your opinion!

hello there! i am a new seller on Fiverr and I know for a face that its more likely to get a order if you have a profile pic which is yourself but does smiling on your profile picture really matter? as i have a neutral face as my profile picture

does smiling on your profile picture really matter?

It might help. Many buyers like to see a friendly face.

Those neutral faces look like photos that were taken for your ID…or when you got arrested by the police. Plus there are so many of them all over Fiverr they all look the same. Unless you’re offering something that’s so amazing and unique that there’s literally nobody else like you on Fiverr, you want to give buyers something to remember you by, or at least something that’s somewhat different from tens of thousands of other sellers also offering video editing.

Archived