Beware plastic surgeons who dont Want you To hire a personal trainer

davidsnart

Plastic surgeons who dont Want their clients to buy a gig of a personal trainer .
And stalk you because of it .

In Corona Times People are going crazy .
And doing anything to get money and money is not bad bit going so low To stalk People so they come back to Them instead of s gym or a personal trainer sounds nuts.

Happening to me nöw My photo is leaked as well

Stalking is. Crime and also leaking photos.

Can we do anything about this . And why do personal trainers trust in plastic surgeons instead be warned what is happening

My experience now and plastic surgeons Instagram is all photoshopped . Double Chin and liposuction does not really work very Little actually more a personal trainer and a dietist will help you in that .

But to the externt that a plastic surgeon follow you here and nearly try to maniplulate your mind .
Other than stalking and hate messages on forums and other stuff.

Corona virus makes People very desperate it seems .

Plastic surgeons who dont Want their clients to buy a gig of a personal trainer .

And stalk you because of it .

In Corona Times People are going crazy .

And doing anything to get money and money is not bad bit going so low To stalk People so they come back to Them instead of s gym or a personal trainer sounds nuts.

Happening to me nöw My photo is leaked as well

Stalking is. Crime and also leaking photos.

Can we do anything about this . And why do personal trainers trust in plastic surgeons instead be warned what is happening

My experience now and plastic surgeons Instagram is all photoshopped . Double Chin and liposuction does not really work very Little actually more a personal trainer and a dietist will help you in that .

But to the externt that a plastic surgeon follow you here and nearly try to maniplulate your mind .

Other than stalking and hate messages on forums and other stuff.

Corona virus makes People very desperate it seems .

Fiverr is so wrong for this all together that I can not even think how to describe how wrong it is.

A plastic surgeon on Fiverr? Why? What for?

Personal trainer, on the internet, on Fiverr? Why? What for? How?

This entire post is mind-twisting.

And these guys liking topic without reading thinking that will get them what, sales, orders?

image.png.79d6561053b89ac9266d973585768e84.png

Why would you even consider sharing your photo to someone on Fiverr?

It is like 8/10 chances you will be scammed.

No it is not all so wrong when People are following you here .

This is an experience box on fiverr positive or negative . DO i Vent or complain is because im a buyer who dont Want My privare info leaked.

And also not been stalked .

I deserve like anyone this prrivacy

But still I have no idea what happened. I read both of your topics and I do not understand what is going on?

What did you do on Fiverr?

What did you look for, what did you buy?

Who is stalking you? Who is sharing your photo and how did he get your photo and why?

No it is not all so wrong when People are following you here .

This is an experience box on fiverr positive or negative . DO i Vent or complain is because im a buyer who dont Want My privare info leaked.

And also not been stalked .

I deserve like anyone this prrivacy

It is not wrong it is an experience box and im a buyer .

Here on fiverr there is .

I sent it to a personal trainer , why should a plastic surgeon know about it .

And at least you buy a 30 dollar gig personal trainer instead of a liposuction that does not work ar all .

Why i share this because it is happening experience here nöw for me on fiverr .And i write it . Yesterday someone who stalk me tried to shut me Up on His platform by saying in sharing what im going through on social media . Well i DO because im buying a gig and My personal info leaked out so yes it is a concern .

But still I have no idea what happened. I read both of your topics and I do not understand what is going on?

What did you do on Fiverr?

What did you look for, what did you buy?

Who is stalking you? Who is sharing your photo and how did he get your photo and why?

I ordered a personal trainer gig and My plastic surgeon knows i did , My photo leaked to Them and i dont like this

And Want me to come back to Them instead of working out .

Iam stalked by some People who never leave me alone . They try to shut me Up

They try everything . And Fiverr i thought it is a safe place for me .

It is not wrong it is an experience box and im a buyer .

Here on fiverr there is .

I sent it to a personal trainer , why should a plastic surgeon know about it .

And at least you buy a 30 dollar gig personal trainer instead of a liposuction that does not work ar all .

Why i share this because it is happening experience here nöw for me on fiverr .And i write it . Yesterday someone who stalk me tried to shut me Up on His platform by saying in sharing what im going through on social media . Well i DO because im buying a gig and My personal info leaked out so yes it is a concern .

OK. OK OK!!!

Let me get my smart hat on.

You have some body issues. Some think you need plastic surgeon.

You decided you will rather get a personal trainer (good choice!). And you decided out of all places in the universe to look for a personal trainer on Fiverr. Where in order to be professional graphic designer qualifications are breathing and blinking capabilities, and for a personal trainer just blinking will do.

You bought something for 30$ and he asked you to send him your photo (of your body).

Now this person together with a plastic surgeon is stalking you on your social media and/or real-life and sharing your photo?

Is this correct?

I ordered a personal trainer gig and My plastic surgeon knows I did

How did he discover this? Who can share this with him?

This is ridicules and not to mention against the law (medical practices), what country is this, they can lose their license?

Iam stalked by some People who never leave me alone

What do they do? Is it serious? Talk to the police, report them.

And Fiverr i thought it is a safe place for me .

Where did you use a computer to send messages, is it your private computer or public? There is no way someone would find out if this is your personal PC.

I ordered a personal trainer gig and My plastic surgeon knows i did , My photo leaked to Them and i dont like this

If it got sent to your plastic surgeon (who you knew previously) rather than just a random one, you could ask them how they got that photo.

It said in your other thread you thought your network was hacked. You could run a virus/malware check on your computer to see if there is some keylogger or something there. Though it might be some online account that was hacked if something was hacked (or both).

If you know/have proof the seller leaked the picture you could report it to CS like suggested in the other thread.

OK. OK OK!!!

Let me get my smart hat on.

You have some body issues. Some think you need plastic surgeon.

You decided you will rather get a personal trainer (good choice!). And you decided out of all places in the universe to look for a personal trainer on Fiverr. Where in order to be professional graphic designer qualifications are breathing and blinking capabilities, and for a personal trainer just blinking will do.

You bought something for 30$ and he asked you to send him your photo (of your body).

Now this person together with a plastic surgeon is stalking you on your social media and/or real-life and sharing your photo?

Is this correct?

I ordered a personal trainer gig and My plastic surgeon knows I did

How did he discover this? Who can share this with him?

This is ridicules and not to mention against the law (medical practices), what country is this, they can lose their license?

What do they do? Is it serious? Talk to the police, report them.

And Fiverr i thought it is a safe place for me .

Where did you use a computer to send messages, is it your private computer or public? There is no way someone would find out if this is your personal PC.

You made it in ironic laughable way.

Listen i tried a gym those people follow me in real life . Even police cannot stop Them .

There is No solution but nearly to harm Them back in violence ways .

Having weight issues or not thats My business i decide fiverr , a gym or s personal trainer .

THE thing is No One should stalk anyone and follow Them and leak their photos in irl or social media .

I should decide My own free Will

Not manipulation .

I share it because im sick and tired of this . Maybe i should harm back in a massacre way they Will understand never to follow me .

You made it in ironic laughable way.

Listen i tried a gym those people follow me in real life . Even police cannot stop Them .

There is No solution but nearly to harm Them back in violence ways .

Having weight issues or not thats My business i decide fiverr , a gym or s personal trainer .

THE thing is No One should stalk anyone and follow Them and leak their photos in irl or social media .

I should decide My own free Will

Not manipulation .

I share it because im sick and tired of this . Maybe i should harm back in a massacre way they Will understand never to follow me .

Thank you for replying.

Have a nice day.

Stay safe and take care.

You should talk to the police, then.

This is Fiverr forum. It’s buyers and sellers here, not Fiverr staff, and definitely not the police. Nobody on the forum can stop your stalkers.

No other way, unless they are stalking my network which is also illegal and against the law. But i know the clinics are receiving my photos. How do i know they show what flaws they can fix with plastic surgery. And they showed a photo that resembled my back. and fat reduction to arms.

They never want people to workout, they want them to pay money.

They would hate if everyone works out. And they even told me to my face that they are stalking me.

I were on other forums and people started jumpin…

Archived