I am Not Getting order from Many Days...Please Help me out

adotdesigns

• 2 years later...

The first thing buyer sees is your gig image from the search results. So your gig image should be eye-catching creative and unique. When it comes to the description it should be unique and Professional. And also it should be simple and understandable to all the buyers. If a buyer contacts you always be friendly and Professional with him that way you can attract buyers and get orders.

• Like 5

On 9/11/2022 at 11:31 AM, mdabdullah14251 said:

You have to make a professional profile on Fiverr. Your gigs image should be eye catching. Gig title description and pricing should be flexible. You can share your gigs on social media properly to describe your service. Keep sending 10 buyer request everyday.

Thanks.

Thank you so much 

• Like 2

On 9/12/2022 at 6:57 PM, stharana said:

The first thing buyer sees is your gig image from the search results. So your gig image should be eye-catching creative and unique. When it comes to the description it should be unique and Professional. And also it should be simple and understandable to all the buyers. If a buyer contacts you always be friendly and Professional with him that way you can attract buyers and get orders.

Thank you i will improve my gigs images

• Like 2

Adding good quality images, description to get buyer's attention is necessary. But you have no recommendation. You need to send 10 buyer Requests. But you will still face the same problem. Buyer will not respond because you did not have recommendations/ reviews. 

Solution: 

Create a portfolio site and showcase your practice work and previous work. So, the buyer can trust you.

Read carefully with a short time and respond quickly. You need to describe the buyer problem/ project shortly with 2-3 line.

If you not getting order, don't waste time. It's very important time for you. Improve your skill.

• Like 3