ID Verification-account disabled

volpetta

Contact customer service… you will given a trial again. This time make sure your passport and selfie are very clear.

I don’t know if this helps but try taking your selfie on a plain background same goes for your passport.

All the best 👍

I tried it and the photos were taken with a professional camera! there are no other options, I’m afraid if it doesn’t work out my account will be blocked forever?

• 5 weeks later...

The way you tried it, I complete my verification same way.

please you talk to the support team about your issue. hope solved this problem early

How long will the support team take to get back to me? I’m facing the same problem.

Although my fault was I ignorantly uploaded my picture both the first and second time.

• 2 months later...

I live in Canada and for the ID verification I showed my Iranian passport. My account was disabled almost instantly and I contacted support but they’re not responding. I can’t do another ID verification because my account is disabled. What can I do to get my account back?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in Canada and for the ID verification I showed my Iranian passport. My account was disabled almost instantly and I contacted support but they’re not responding. I can’t do another ID verification because my account is disabled. What can I do to get my account back?

account

I have had similar problems

account

I have had similar problems

Contact support. Have you tried 3 times already? I had a similar issue recently. I was able to verify after I think around 5 tries and my account was down for around 24hrs.

Make sure all the words written in your passport/ID is clear when you take the pic and your photo as well. It’ll take around 12hrs for customer support to get back. Sometimes a bit more.

Hope this helps

Archived