How to solve this?

professional421

So a few days ago I recieved order in which I have to edit 5 video in a whole order.
As the buyer told me to send him each video in 2 days so when I edited my first video and then I delivered that to the buyer,Then the buyer requested a revision and he told me to sent it to his inbox because there are still 4 videos remaining.
So what I have to do now because he can cheat me when I will deliver 4 video and then there is a chance that he could cancel his order because he got his first 4 video without water mark.
So what I can do.
Please help.
Thanks!

Hello there, Always Use your order page after the order started. Inbox is for quick communication but order related everything should be go through Order page.

For future, if you worried so much what the buyer can do then always try to take the order in milestone category so you can do one by one.

Thanks

Never deliver anything through the inbox - the buyer is likely to disappear.

Explain to them that all deliveries must go through the order page.

Summary

I don’t think that’s a rule, precisely, but be firm and they’ll know you’re not a pushover.

ok,But if i send through order page not as a delivery then is there will be any watermark on it?

Hello there, Always Use your order page after the order started. Inbox is for quick communication but order related everything should be go through Order page.

For future, if you worried so much what the buyer can do then always try to take the order in milestone category so you can do one by one.

Thanks

Ok.Thank you so much for your opinion.

Archived