What's the meaning of your fiverr username?

amyample

I have an interest in dragons and have always loved the Latin form Draco though some confuse it for being after the character from HP. The last part is more just a shout out to my Japanese family in a way giving me a more professional suffix even though it is mashed together.

I have an interest in dragons and have always loved the Latin form Draco though some confuse it for being after the character from HP. The last part is more just a shout out to my Japanese family in a way giving me a more professional suffix even though it is mashed together.

I was being caught in Internet Scams for a long 1 year… Then one of my friend suggested this site… So at last I came up with this name “itsheaven” and Really this site is heaven for those who want to make some extra money! I hope soon I’ll get bunch of orders…

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: The definition includes "Crazy or lame elderly woman who is out of touch with the world yet thinks she knows something relevant and feels compelled to share it."

Ok, then whatever that something is, please do share it like the definition says. We’re holding you to it. Spill it, girl! Get compelled like the definition says hahaha

My nickname is Mel, and a friend of mine started associating me with llamas (because they are awesome, too), so she stuck it to the end of my name, calling me “Mellama”. She even made a graphic/sticker of me as a pink llama. I used to go by another handle but I have some not that nice memories associated with it, so it was great to have a new name to go by.

So the name stuck 🙂 The “it’s-a” is more of a cutesy thing, though I suspect it’s influenced by “It’s-a me, Mario!” 😃

Archived