Considering reactivating my editing gig. If you purchased my gig or have suggestions, please post

Guest foxella

Guest foxella

Hello all. I had lots of success with my editing gig. I edited and proofread documents of up to ten thousand words. I even did orders that asked more of me than what I initially offered. As an aspiring writer, I enjoy the written word. I also love editing and proofreading the work of others because it gives me a chance to help other writers succeed. I really enjoyed doing this gig. It gave me a sense of pride and accomplishment. However, because I’m a full time college student, I found that I just couldn’t keep up with certain orders and do my class assignments as well. I also had a financial crisis that eventually led to me having to suspend the gig so that I could focus on other areas in my life. I would like to reactivate this gig, but first, I would like some feedback from previous buyers and suggestions on how to make the service better and more manageable. Let me know your thoughts and be honest. I’d love to hear from you!

Archived