Buyer request something that not listed in the gig?

ze_blender3d

Hi, one of my return client ask if I provide other services ( Wix website build-up)that are not listed in my other gig and I able to help that buyer .

But…
I don’t have any gig that related to Wix website, so can I send him a custom offer (using existing gig) and list down all the stuff that I will do? Or I’ll need to create a Wix gig to help my buyer?

Will that break any TOS? Like false services?
Thanks

No, the scope of the order is what you enter into the Custom offer, but to cover yourself I would make a note at the top that the offer differs entirely from the gig you’ve attached it to. That’s what I’ve done in cases like this and I’ve never had a problem.

As long as you don’t choose items from the list below that belong in your gig, you’re fine. Just be specific in the scope of the custom offer about what’s included.

No, the scope of the order is what you enter into the Custom offer, but to cover yourself I would make a note at the top that the offer differs entirely from the gig you’ve attached it to. That’s what I’ve done in cases like this and I’ve never had a problem.

As long as you don’t choose items from the list below that belong in your gig, you’re fine. Just be specific in the scope of the custom offer about what’s included.

As long as you don’t choose items from the list below that belong in your gig

Hi, thanks for the advice,really helpful , but I dont understand what do you mean by this?

As long as you don’t choose items from the list below that belong in your gig

Hi, thanks for the advice,really helpful , but I dont understand what do you mean by this?

When you make a custom offer it asks you of you want to put checkboxes on things that are included in the gig. Don’t do that unless you’re actually including them in the custom order.

• 1 month later...

Archived