How I got 23 orders in less than 2 months

lodoni

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job! Thanks for advice. But what i need to do if i haven’t any buyer requests?

That is a very good question. You have to take advantage of the other sellers, in some way. I got 2 orders in buyers requests using my nationality as an argument (brazilian). How and why?

1 - He asked me for a chill bossa nova inspired beat. Bossa nova is from Brazil! Of all of his offers, I was probably the most experienced in bossa nova, because I am brazilian and is very popular here.

2 - That is a bit different, but it still worked! He wanted some advanced jazz chords for a reharmonization of a song. So I told him: I am brazilian. Bossa nova is from here. The bossa songs uses very advanced jazz harmony, and I have been playing and studying thousand of this songs over 8 years. Something like that. And he choose my offer!

Conclusion: the best way is too connect with the buyer, somehow! It is not a rule - once my offer was just the words “lets go!” and he choose my gig over more than 10. And please make sure you talk exactly about what the buyer wants in your text. Be really specific, not general. And be nice!

Sometimes, in the end, I write something like this:

All the best,

Lorenzo

Great job! Thanks for advice. But what i need to do if i haven’t any buyer requests?

If you are talking about no buyer requests showing up, maybe you should check your response rate, order cancelation rate, etc. I think you have to have a minimum rate to see buyer requests

Thank you so much for sharing the tips! I’ll try all of them. I am almost with no orders after the pandemic, although I do almost all these things regularly.

Thank you so much for sharing the tips! I’ll try all of them. I am almost with no orders after the pandemic, although I do almost all these things regularly.

Archived