Weird Buyer - After Delivery filing Dispute over Dispute

bholeseo

i had already messaged to support since 2 days, but they are not responding …

CS may take 10 days to answer regarding the Covid situation. My last request took 10 days to be answered. Stay calm and keep refusing the dispute:

1. If you’ve done everything that was agreed when he placed the order;
  2. If your attempt to talk with the client in a positive way didn’t worked and you had an effective good communication.

Wish you the best of luck.

Your reply is too late, my support thread was already closed as CS told they cann’t do anything and i have to sort it out via communication to the buyer ( and the buyer is not responding me).

Mistakely i today clicked on Accept button (on dispute), and may be the Buyer ( i would like to call him SCAMMER, as he finally succeed after almost 6+ disputes every next day ) also i am really dissatisfied with the CS not helping me.

Yes, i had done (i over delivered later) that was agreed on gig description.

But CS couldn’t help me.

My client haven’t single time responded to my message, he only filed dispute.

Luck was already gone with Fiverr support not helping although they had all the proofs.

Your reply is too late, my support thread was already closed as CS told they cann’t do anything and i have to sort it out via communication to the buyer ( and the buyer is not responding me).

Mistakely i today clicked on Accept button (on dispute), and may be the Buyer ( i would like to call him SCAMMER, as he finally succeed after almost 6+ disputes every next day ) also i am really dissatisfied with the CS not helping me.

But CS couldn’t help me.

Luck was already gone with Fiverr support not helping although they had all the proofs.

Fiverr support must take some initiative so that this scammer can’t exploit Fiverr sellers.

But CS couldn’t help me.

I’m so sorry for that. My answer came from my heart, even late. Don’t take it like a loss. I’m sure that the whole experience will help you to face future situations. Wish you all the best.

But CS couldn’t help me.

Keep an eye on him, If he’ll use your work, reach out to customer support they’ll ask him to turn down the work or will cover you for the loss

I’m so sorry for that. My answer came from my heart, even late. Don’t take it like a loss. I’m sure that the whole experience will help you to face future situations. Wish you all the best.

There was no communication, it was a straight order, i delivered the order, the he began dispute again and again.

So there is nothing to learn from this activity, no one can even guess such order will turn out to be mess like this. So this is not going to help me, instead i am afraid, such people exploiting fiverr for FREE WORK. I am afraid that should i offer services in this platform, with a confusing may be i am going to be SCAMMED again. I have to put my time and money to make things work and deliver the work. If i haven’t delivered what is written on the gig description, then it’s my fault.

But in my case, i have over delivered the service to the buyer, the buyer is not responding to my message and CS can’t help me at this point.

So i am really tortured by the buyer as it was order worth $80, that is the only reason i mistakely accepted the dispute when it came today. I had written the delivery stuff and clicked on accept my mistake. As this was the 9th Dispute on same order (just verified how many times he had filed the dispute).

Keep an eye on him, If he’ll use your work, reach out to customer support they’ll ask him to turn down the work or will cover you for the loss

How can i keep an eye on such fake profile, which don’t have a single rating on any other services on Fiverr ?

CS have only 1 answer “talk with the buyer ans sort out the issue”, and i already mentioned this guy don’t want to talk as he want FREE WORK, so he keeps disputing. 😦

Fiverr support must take some initiative so that this scammer can’t exploit Fiverr sellers.

Exactly, if it is this much easy SCAMMING on fiverr, order a gig, after delivery don’t talk keep on disputing.

Fiverr Sellers will be soon in trouble just like me.

Exactly, if it is this much easy SCAMMING on fiverr, order a gig, after delivery don’t talk keep on disputing.

Fiverr Sellers will be soon in trouble just like me.

A lot of sellers have faced this problem. Specially those sellers who offer graphics design services are getting targeted by scammers. After receiving the source file the scammers just file a dispute and the order gets cancelled. 😭

A lot of sellers have faced this problem. Specially those sellers who offer graphics design services are getting targeted by scammers. After receiving the source file the scammers just file a dispute and the order gets cancelled. 😭

my service was related to SEO, after i delivered the result. Then i faced the issue.

There was no communication, it was a straight order, i delivered the order, the he began dispute again and again.

So there is nothing to learn from this activity, no one can even guess such order will turn out to be mess like this. So this is not going to help me, instead i am afraid, such people exploiting fiverr for FREE WORK. I am afraid that should i offer services in this platform, with a confusing may be i am going to be SCAMMED again. I have to put my time and money to make things work and deliver the work. If i haven’t delivered what is written on the gig description, then it’s my fault.

But in my case, i have over delivered the service to the buyer, the buyer is not responding to my message and CS can’t help me at this point.

So i am really tortured by the buyer as it was order worth $80, that is the only reason i mistakely accepted the dispute when it came today. I had written the delivery stuff and clicked on accept my mistake. As this was the 9th Dispute on same order (just verified how many times he had filed the dispute).

So there is nothing to learn from this activity, no one can even guess such order will turn out to be mess like this.

There is always something to learn at every situation to improve, believe me. I’ve learned a lot with bad clients. They teached me to improve my GIG description and requirements to minimize my risk in case of dispute or in case they report something to CS. I understand your frustration and I trully hope that doesn’t happen something similiar to you the future. Make sure that you block that buyer so he cannot place any more orders with you.

So there is nothing to learn from this activity, no one can even guess such order will turn out to be mess like this.

There is always something to learn at every situation to improve, believe me. I’ve learned a lot with bad clients. They teached me to improve my GIG description and requirements to minimize my risk in case of dispute or in case they report something to CS. I understand your frustration and I trully hope that doesn’t happen something similiar to you the future. Make sure that you block that buyer so he cannot place any more orders with you.

I am only dissatisfied with CS, due to their nature to support BUYER althought they want to SCAM us. Because they are the only hope when such notorious Buyers appear in this community, and when they too don’t support us, then it’s no value of they taking % with us.

I know writing here is nothing and they are not going to take it seriously again.

• 2 weeks later...

I am only dissatisfied with CS, due to their nature to support BUYER althought they want to SCAM us. Because they are the only hope when such notorious Buyers appear in this community, and when they too don’t support us, then it’s no value of they taking % with us.

I know writing here is nothing and they are not going to take it seriously again.

Conclusion : Lost $$$ + Got Order Cancellation Strike = GIG Rankings dropped.

I was atleast getting 4-5 orders every week with good enquiries, but now 0 enquiries and 0 orders after this incident.

Thank you fiverr for this crazy support.

I was atleast getting 4-5 orders every week with good enquiries, but now 0 enquiries and 0 orders after this incident.

Thank you fiverr for this crazy support.

I’m sorry but you did press accept cancellation button. Even if it was by accident.

We all were at least once in the situation where we accepted cancellation by accident but to be honest when it happened to me I didn’t even think to blame fiverr because it my mistake.

Fiverr didn’t take buyers side they just sent a standard message that they can’t forcé buyer to accept a message. But they would’ve covered your back with not cancelling an order if buyer would’ve asked them.

Right now no one to blame but yourself for the accident and accepting cancellation by mistake.

Just let it go now.

• 4 months later...

Archived