[SOLVED BY CS] Edited gig 15 days ago and still it haven't appeared in the search

psychowriter

I didn’t get back. For the past few weeks I didn’t get any messages, and an order here and there. Despite having 14k reviews. It doesn’t matter. Eventually all older users are pushed behind as far as I can see.

So we can blame fiverr for their incompetent and unprofessional behaviour towards their users, right?

So we can blame fiverr for their incompetent and unprofessional behaviour towards their users, right?

Just be patient. It happened with 8 of my gigs. They were all under review. When I raised this issue with CS, I received an auto generated reply stating that they will get back to me after 10 days. And yes, CS did help me out after 10 days and all those gigs were restored in the search results.

Just be patient. It happened with 8 of my gigs. They were all under review. When I raised this issue with CS, I received an auto generated reply stating that they will get back to me after 10 days. And yes, CS did help me out after 10 days and all those gigs were restored in the search results.

Yeah sure I’ll be waiting for that

My gigs are not under review. They are getting an order here and there, they are active, etc.

The entire account is pushed back to allow newer sellers to get orders most likely.

Archived