How can I get orders from clients?

amjad_hd

Guest humanissocial

Hi. Welcome to Fiverr. Firstly u need to promote your GIGs on social media. And you also need to send buyer requests everyday.

No you don’t. It’s not even possible to sell via social media unless you are very skilled in organic marketing. It’s not something that just anyone can do. This belief is why social media is full of spam from Fiverr sellers clogging platforms with their gig links.

Posting your gig repeatedly is not marketing and it doesn’t work.

Please refrain from saying things in the forum that you can’t corroborate. Please don’t advise on things you don’t understand. Parroting bad advice you’ve read is not helpful.

Guest shahinreza52468

No you don’t. It’s not even possible to sell via social media unless you are very skilled in organic marketing. It’s not something that just anyone can do. This belief is why social media is full of spam from Fiverr sellers clogging platforms with their gig links.

Please refrain from saying things in the forum that you can’t corroborate. Please don’t advise on things you don’t understand. Parroting bad advice you’ve read is not helpful.

I think you are absolutely right.

Thanks for your suggestion. I got your point. You are right.

Archived