Buyer want to cancel the order but fiverr CS team is not responding with human reply from last 14 days

aksdesigns

My buyer wants to cancel the order then I contacted to Fiverr support team but they are not responding from the last 14 days. They reply with just - We have teams working 24/7 to monitor and resolve customer issues (no human reply). Please help me guys

My buyer wants to cancel the order so i don’t want to affect my ratings. that’s why i contacted to CS but they are not responding.

Understood…It depends on what is the reason behind cancellation…CS rarely do this when there is a valid reason behind cancellation., Otherwise every one will start contacting CS at the time of cancellation and cancel order this way…

So if you can tell me what is the reason ?

Understood…It depends on what is the reason behind cancellation…CS rarely do this when there is a valid reason behind cancellation., Otherwise every one will start contacting CS at the time of cancellation and cancel order this way…

So if you can tell me what is the reason ?

Yes i know.

My reason is buyer is not able to proved the all requirements that i need for work, so the buyer asked me very politely to cancel the order

I am not sure how this worked , but being a seller , we should not start work before having all the requirements in our hand…how come ?
I am afraid CS wont be helping you in this case…but you can wait little more when you already waited 14 days !

I am not sure how this worked , but being a seller , we should not start work before having all the requirements in our hand…how come ?

I am afraid CS wont be helping you in this case…but you can wait little more when you already waited 14 days !

ok sir thank you so much for your help 🙂

It’s not very clear, why exactly the buyer wants to cancel the order, but if you had clear requirements for this order and started to work, I guess CS will help. In case of your fault, or if you accepted the work, told that you will do this, but then you or buyer realized, that this is not something that you can do, CS will not help and the cancellation will affect your ratings.
I am both - seller and buyer and saw many different cases, so only you know, what really happened.

About CS reply - be patient and wait, because CS - they are humans, and they get thousands of requests every single second, so they simply need time to get to your and reply.

And again - if everything is clear and there is not your fauls, the CS - they are great and very professional people and they will definitely help you

Archived