Help needed to get Top Rated Badge!

I’m giving an opinion based from my observation. It may be right or it may be wrong, so please don’t take my words seriously. I think it all depends on how saturated your category is. Fiverr may (stressing on the word MAY) have quota on how many TRS should be in one category. I found it’s easier to get to TRS in niche category once they reach the requirement, rather than over-saturated category such as graphic design or translation etc. If there are huge number of level 2 sellers in the category, which also meet the requirement to level up to TRS at the same time, you may find it harder to level up as the you are facing bigger competition.

Whatever it is, please be pleased you are being successful right now with your current seller’s level. Also, knowing you had your chance to being promoted to TRS by maintaining the requirements, hopefully one day you would able to get it.

Yeah, being a TRS has it’s own perks. You will get your own personal portfolio in your profile, revenues being cleared faster, and faster customer support as well (I usually got my problem/inquiries solved within 10-15 minutes). But in term of earning or sales, I don’t see any significant impact.

it all depends on how saturated your category is.

This seems a logical point. But I have seen 5-7 sellers during the last 1 year who got the badge. So I don’t think, there is saturation in my subcategory where my gigs are ranked.

• 5 weeks later...

Same case happened with my friend, She has completed all requirements that meets TRS but not selected for this BADGE. The reason she got behind this was ’ You must have earnings minimum $1000 or more within a month ', because she was not earning this much, that’s why she is not selected for TRS. I am not sure if this really matters , just sharing with you guys as my experience.
Thank you

Same case happened with my friend, She has completed all requirements that meets TRS but not selected for this BADGE. The reason she got behind this was ’ You must have earnings minimum $1000 or more within a month ', because she was not earning this much, that’s why she is not selected for TRS. I am not sure if this really matters , just sharing with you guys as my experience.

Thank you

’ You must have earnings minimum $1000 or more within a month ’

Was that what Fiverr support said to her? I didn’t think there was a minimum monthly earning requirement for TRS. I thought it was (apart from other requirements) just that they had to earn at least $20,000 all-time.

If there is that minimum they should really put it on the level help page or the analytics page.

Thank you

this was ’ You must have earnings minimum $1000 or more within a month ',

I still doubt that even if that was the reason that it was the only one.

A lot of level 2 sellers earn way more than that and they are still not promoted.

Thank you

You must have earnings minimum $1000 or more within a month

This is not true. One of my friend has been earning over $1500 each month consistently and he too isn’t promoted yet.

You must have earnings minimum $1000 or more within a month

This is not true. One of my friend has been earning over $1500 each month consistently and he too isn’t promoted yet.

That doesn’t prove that that minimum monthly earning figure is incorrect though. She isn’t saying that as long as you have that amount (and the other listed TRS requirements) you’ll become promoted. There could be multiple things they look at that aren’t listed and some of it might just be a manual decision by the Fiverr staff.

Archived